Bad Morning

-Morning time came-

Sakura sleepy eyes fluttered open, feeling a presence around her, she shifted her head gently and glanced at the man beside her.
Sasuke? Your home. Her gaze fell as she stared at the ceiling.
Thank you for bringing him home, she whispered to herself. As she laid there lost in thought. Sasuke opened his eyes in a gentle Manner and stared at the green-eyed girl beside him. He shifted his body, and sat on the edge of the bed. Sakura ever-so-slightly sat up.
Where were you last night, you had me worried sick, she said in a worried voice. Sasuke ignored her question and walked towards the door.
Answer my fucking question, Sakura shouted with tears forming in the corner of her eyes.
Sasuke stopped in his tracks and turned his head, barely facing her.
It's none of your concern, he said in a harsh tone.
Yes it is, you are my husband, it's all my concern, damn it. She shouted at him. He slammed the door behind him and fell to his knees.
Fuck! He slammed his hands into the ground. He then got up and walked to the kitchen and proceeded to make breakfast. As Sakura layed there she glanced at the clock.
Crap!!! I'm going to be late for work, she said. She rushed to put her clothes on and she pulled her hair into a semi neat bun and wipe her tears from her eyes. She rushed out the door, she jumped into the car and got to the hospital as fast as she could. She did not shed a single thought about Sasuke and what happened that morning. She reach the parking lot. She slammed her car door and ran into the entrance then she noticed on the corner of her eye,
who's that? He's very handsome.
She lost her focus and she felt her foot hit the other one, which caused her to trip, she prepared herself for the fall, she's squinched her eyes.
Then, she felt a warm soft hands catch a fall, she smelled and ever so familiar scent. She opened her eyes to see the man with silver hair. His long gentle arms wrapped around her and his beautiful soft eyes staring into hers.
He chuckled,
Have a nice trip, he teased her.
Um... Ughh, she muttered.
I'm just teasing you, he chuckled.
Sakura came back to her main focus.
Late!!! I'm going to be late, she stood up in a Flash.
Thanks! She's shouted and waving her hand at the man with silver hair.

~To be continued ~