class

I start walking to class. on the way I saw the Luna (alpha female) so I kinda lend forward a bit and lowered my head so I don't look like I'm standing up to the Luna. I got to class and sat in my seat. I saw who was behind me and it was the alpha male. He looked at me and gave me a note what read:meet me by the school gates when class was over. I whimpered and then he started to laugh. What is he laughing about. I roll my eyes and look at the teacher. I wonder what he is planning. Most likely to slap me. My eyes start to turn red so I used my hair to cover my eyes. Then the teacher looks at me and tells my to move my hair out of my eyes. I did And looked at the board. In my head I was flipping out because if anyone sees my eyes they can get hurt. I raise my hand and wait untill the teacher calls in me. "Yes wolfie" she said. "Um...can I got to the bathroom please"I said. She said ok.so I head out of class and to the bathroom.in the bathroom the Luna was the and grinned at me. I knew  what she was thinking so I closed my eyes as she started to hit me. I whimpered louder and louder till the point that a teacher had to come. "IVY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER" the teacher yelled. "She's the omega I'm the Luna baka" ivy said. I accidentally transformed into my strongest wolf form and growled at ivy. She stared to back away from me and the teacher called the principle and he told the alpha male to come to the bathroom (it's an all gender bathroom) so when he came i backed up. He saw me and laughed. I growled at him. He said "down puppy" i growled louder and said "im not a puppy baka." I saw ivy and attacked her. She fought back but was not strong enough to fighting me. I won the battle what means I'm not the Omega any more she is. I started to get wobbly and fainted. "Hellooo"I heard "helloooo" they repeated. I sat up and saw that I was in the nurses office. I got up and walked out of the room and headed to the schools gate and saw Aaron standing there waiting for me to get there. "Alpha what are you doing here school ended an hour ago" I said. He replied with "to do this" after he said that I was knocked out. I woke up after a while. I ran to the closes mirror to me and look at myself. "DAMN IT, I HAVE A BLACK EYE "  I heard a laugh from behind me. I knew that laugh more then anything.i turned around and said "what am I doing here alpha" he said "because I brought you here" "why" I growled "because I need to tell you something" he said "what is it" I said "well..."
HAHA IM SO MEAN AINT I. CLIFFHANGER!!!!!