chapter 1

( so blackshadow looks like the picture up top just robotic looking and the Optics on blackshadow are black and white iceshadow has bluish White Optics and Flameshadow has the same color Optics as the picture at the top and he has a cybertronian form that only has one head but the optics change color to the ones that are in control at the moment and ya that mostly it )
Sorry it's so long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decepticons..

It's been over a week and no cons had found a Energon mine or anything else and it was annoying the warlord out of his mind until someone no soundwave had came in and showed the warlord that he had found something in the desert that had a life signal coming from it " get my troops ready for the mission and get Starscream " the warlord order Soundwave nodded his head in replied as he bowed and walked off

~~ 1 minute ~~

Soundwave opened the groundBridge
By the life signal and the warlord went through with the troops and starscream following behind as soon as they went through Soundwave turned off the bridge and went back to wut he was doing before.

Blackshadow view) (in status pod )

We sat in darkness waiting for something to happen anything really ' this is ridiculous blackshadow we should do something for us to wake ourselves up!' Flameshadow said " yo-" iceshadow cut me off " Flameshadow you know we can't wake up ourselfs we have to wait for somebot" iceshadow said happiness in his voice i sighed as they start to argue nonsense and i looked down " will you two shut up!!" My head snap up as I said this glaring at both heads that looked down in shame and mumbled a 'sorry' I sighed again ' why?.....' what did we do.....

( time skiped to wakeing up)

We were talking about battles but a light shut us up and the next thing you know we are awake we groaned flameshadow said that we should shift in our 'Bot form' I nodded and did just that I step out of the pod to hear metal against metal and yelling I see cybertronians fighting ones with red Optics and ones with blue Optics I tilted my Helm in confusion for we thought the war was over on Cybertron which was I believe eons ago I stared with my black and white optics I growled loud enough for all of them to stop and stare at me with wide Optics " who the pits are you?!" A scrawny silver winged cybertronian yelled at me I glared at him for seeing that he was wearing the Decepticon symbol I then looked at the cybertronian with blue Optics to see that they had the autobot symbol I then looked back at the small cybertronian " is not of concern to scrawny cybertronian." I stated in my calm husky voice my tail swishing behind me Slowly as I waited the small cybertronian to say something back. The bigger one of all the purple and the scrawny one and the autobots but the blue and red one was like the same size as the big silver one " I am Lord Megatron lead of the deceptions and now your master!" He yell at me ' he thinks that's he's master what a joke! " Flameshadow said laughing ' yes I think he's idiot of that thought.' Iceshadow said in a happily voice " that is something you can not receive cybertronian..... I have one master and one master alone.." I stated coldly to him the scrawny one wide optics yelled " how dare you speck to Lord Megatron like that!!" He said angrily I then walked up to him only took three steps to get to him.

I looked down at the smaller bot in front of me after all I'm much taller then Megatron...... alot taller. The small bot coward infont of me I grin a fang smile " join the autobots Soldier! " a green cybertronian yelled I turned my helm to him and shook my helm In a sarcastic way " I'm am on no one's side... cybertronian.." I said he looked at me then the gray one yelled
" so you are a rouge then you worthless pest!" ' oh no blackshadow clam yourself!' ' oh no he didn't kill him blackshadow do it!!' Yelled both iceshadow and Flameshadow I growled angrily " who do u think you r to call me a pest!!.....i am not a pest but you are!" I stepped forward each time trying to hold my anger but I couldn't my arm turned into a huge blade that have designs of a knights sword I raised my arm and slashed at him getting then kicked him a few ways away from me everyone shocked " cool!!!!! " we all heard a small voice of a femme I looked to see a very small femme standing there with there arm up in a victory way " miko what are you doing here! " the green cybertronian said, I looked at him then back at the small femme as the green one ran to get this ' miko ' I tilted my helm to the side ' are they sparkmates?' I asked myself as I was in thought at the to who are arguing back and forth ' blackshadow beside you!!' Yelled flameshadow I snap out of my thought and looked at my side to see a blade coming at my faceplate I lean back as his blade pasted my face and I grabbed his arm and throw him on the ground as I put my knee at his neck. The Autobots were firing at the small cybertronians that we're purple then a green, blue....... thing? Appeared out of nowhere and the Decepticons ran towards it and disappeared from site the gray one beneath me hit me and sent me to the ground holding my helm he yelled something to the blue And red one and went through the thing making it disappear, my helm is ringing from the hit but went away after a little I stood up and looked at the autobots the small blue and pink femme still had there blaster out " will you be a threat to us? " asked the blue and red one " and why do you ask such a ridiculous question?....... cybertronian" I asked back " I am Optimus Prime the leader of the Autobots and you are welcome to join us in defeating our enemy the Decepticons." Optimus said I thought for a moment then nodded my helm " only to observe how you cybertronians work" I stated he nodded as confusion was covering his Optics I chuckle as another one of those things appeared the autobots walked into it while I stand confused " it is only a groundBridge to bring us to our base" he said I nodded slowly and walked towards him he walked through it then I did.....

' humm what did I walk into......'