•7•

When I woke up a sweet smell, which cane from the kitchen, invaded my nose. I slowly got up from my, now empty, bed and skipped over to the kitchen, just to be greeted with Jimin, Soji and Jungkook making blueberry pancakes. "What are you doing? ",I chuckled lightly and Jungkook ran up to me, hugging me tightly. "We are making breakfast. For you. ",he smiled widely and I patted his hair. "Thank you, but you really didn't have to. ",i went over to Jimin and watching him bake the pancakes in te pan and humming a song. Soji was stamping different shapes into the already done ones, while Jungkook just clinged to my waist and swung his hips from side to side.
When all of the pancakes were done and we actually had three whole plates, we finally sat down at the table. Jungkook pushed his chair closer to mine and put some pancakes on his plate. He immediately dove in and shoved a huge amount in his mouth, chewing happily. I smiled to myself and got myself some too.
"So, what's the plan for today? ",the little girl suddenly asked and stuffed herself with a full spoon. "Well, you need clothes that fit you and not almost explode on your body.",Jimin chuckled, referring to the tight, white button-up shirt Jungkook was wearing. "Hmm... ",the little girl nodded in approval and quickly finished her breakfast.
Soon we all got dressed and drove to the mall.

"Sora! How about that one? ",Jungkook held up a plain white shirt, that might be a bit too big for him. Jimin nodded at me, "You never have enough shirts, trust me. ". Jungkook took three white ones, two black and one pastel pink one. Soji chose some cute dresses and skirts. As we left the store and went to squeeze through the crowd, Jimin suddenly grabbed my arm. "They don't have any underwear. My mind went blank for a second as a coupled bumped into me. "You're right. Well, there's a store for men. Ill go with Soji to get some. ",I grabbed the small ones' hand and walked into a kids store.

*Jimin Pov. *

Bunny boy grabbed some comfortable briefs and boxers. "Hyung. Do you like Sora? ",Jungkook suddenly asked. "Of course, she's my friend. ",i chuckled at his thoughtful nod, "Do you like her? ". He looked at me as if the answer would be obvious. "You have feelings for her, don't you? ",I sighed. He stayed quiet, thinking. "You know, that would never work out. You're a rabbit. ".

*Jungkook Pov. *

He was right. But I'm not anymore. "I'm a human now. ",I whispered gently. By now we leaned on Soras car and waited for the girls to come back. "For now. We'll find a way to turn you back. ",Jimin scoffed. "And if I don't want to? ". He rolled his eyes and something inside him snapped. "Listen. She deserves someone who can care for her and protect her and not someone she barely can afford. It would be best for her if you just leave. "
Just then the women came back.

---

just a quick edit because i was looking through the comments and I love that yall just collectively agreed to trash talk jimin xxddd i love yall.