08

T A Y L O R

I automatically smile when I see the face of my love on the computer screen.

"Hey, H!" I practically scream.

Though the video quality was low, he still looked good. "Hey, love. How are you?"

It's been exactly a week since Harry moved to L.A. And honestly, I'm still not used to it. Every morning I come downstairs and tell my mom that I'll be over at Harry's and she'll just give me this sympathetic look.

"I've been great! It's almost as if you never left. I do miss you, though. When will you be able to come back?"

He thinks for a moment, "Hmm... let's see. I'll be home for my birthday, for Valentines day, for easter, for summer of course but only for a day or two, for your birthday and thanksgiving and Christmas vacation and new year!"

"I counted and that means you'll only be here for at least 14 days over 365 days. How am I supposed to live with that unfairness?" I whined.

"Hey, Teffy." a cheeky smile on his face.

I glare at him playfully, "You know I hate that nickname?"

"Yeah, but you love me." He said rather so sure.

A gave him a mischievous smile, "How are you so sure?"

"Cause you do."

"Okay, true. But I'm still lonely, H. Come back to me...."

"Have you opened the box I asked your mom to give you?"

I stare at my desk and looked at the box. Wrapped neatly. "Nope why?" I start to move so I could reach it.

"Open it."

I did as he says and I found two pairs of necklaces.

A half a heart and a paper airplane one.

"One, is for you to know that wherever we are in the world. We'll always comeback to eachother. That's how paper airplanes work, right? I hope I'm not wrong." A panicked look on his face.

I smile at him, "I think that's correct. Now, may I ask what the half a heart means?"

"That's piece of my heart," he lifts two chains hanging on his neck and it shows a similar pair of necklace, "make that yours. Only yours. So whenever we're apart, you'll know you're never alone."