Questions With No Answers

After changing out of their dance clothes, and boycotting the remainder of the day's rehearsals, Kingston, Ozzy and Henry sat in Neutral Grounds, in silence. The entirety of TNS West had walked out and got changed, refusing to dance until Michelle removed Jacquie from their team. Sure Jacquie was a great dancer, but she wasn't a great person. No way did she deserve to have made it onto TNS West.

For one, Jacquie had made it clear recently that she didn't even think TNS West were good dancers, so why had she even bothered to audition for them? Secondly, everyone knew how badly she had treated Richelle so why would they all want to have a bully on their team? Finally, she wasn't even on the team for any good reason, it was purely just to irritate Richelle and Noah, so what was the point?

Noah sat by himself but he was quite near the boys, feeling incredibly guilty for what had happened. He occasionally looked over at them, but their disappointed expressions weren't very welcoming. He honestly didn't know what to do next...

Kingston had tried to think of ways they could get Jacquie off TNS West, but Michelle had told them she couldn't really do anything until she had spoken to Miss Kate

Kingston had tried to think of ways they could get Jacquie off TNS West, but Michelle had told them she couldn't really do anything until she had spoken to Miss Kate. She knew that Jacquie would only get her lawyer parents involved if Michelle did anything drastic, so Henry didn't think it was even worth thinking about. He knew when Jacquie wanted something, she got it. 

At the very back of the room, practically in the doorway, Richelle was talking to someone over the phone. Ozzy was watching her and waiting for her to finish so he could ask if she was okay. She had looked distraught when Michelle had announced Jacquie as the winner of the audition, but now she appeared slightly calmer. 

Unluckily for them all, in walked Jacquie with a smug smile on her face. She went straight to the bar to order and clicked her fingers to get Heather's attention, even though she was clearly busy serving someone else. She tried to ignore Jacquie and stay positive, but the other customer frowned and probably wondered why Heather wasn't reacting. Jacquie questioned why this random woman was frowning at her and stared back at her intimidatingly, until she eventually told Heather she'd changed her mind, and walked away. Jacquie took her place immediately, showing no remorse, "Just a water."

Heather kept a straight face as she waited for some manners, but after three seconds of silence, she figured it wasn't going to happen. The boys all looked at her to see how she was going to handle this. Heather looked around the room and got the attention of one of her co-workers, "Adam, can you serve?"

Adam looked confused because usually Heather preferred working behind the counter, but his feet needed a break so he agreed nonetheless. Jacquie looked offended as he walked over and took Heather's place, as she took his tray from him and started clearing tables, without so much as an acknowledgement to Jacquie.

She went over to the boys table firstly and pretended to clean up, "I refused to serve her. She's so irritating."

Henry looked back at the bar, then back at Heather with a satisfied look on his face, "It's what she deserves."