The Beating

a/n

You have a dark home life. Your father beats you when he's had to much to drink. You dread it. I can't believe  i'm doing this you. But it develops the love that I think you can see blossoming. Have fun reading!

Mike drops you off outside your house.

"Are you sure you don't need me to come in with you?" he asks.

"No," you reply. No-one can know the dark truth. Your father beats you. The nightguards at work cannot be allowed to know. You head into the house, hoping to sneak up the stairs before he sees you. If he's there.

He is.

At the bottom of the stairs.

Waiting for you.

"What time do you call this?" he asks.

"Umm, half past six?" You answer, after glancing at your watch.

"Your shift ends at six. You should be home at ten past. Why weren't you?"

"Father..."

Then he has you. He starts beating you hard, so hard it makes your back bleed and you head begin to pound again. The your older brother Luke is there, trying to stop your dad. You somehow manage to crawl upstairs and into you room. Luke joins you with a box of gauze and bandages. He gently dresses your wounds and you crawl, exhausted, into bed. You fall asleep fully clothed. You don't even take your shoes off.