Chapter 2

Saphire Pov

It was Aleks, the one I used to have a crush on. Saphire get the hold of your self. He WAS your crush ,not anymore, now he's just a guy you live with.

"Hey the name is Aleks. What ever they said about me isn't true." They laughed and he gave me a hug. James looked at him and he stopped. Wow I can't wait to see what else James will do that's over protective. 

"Okay Saphire put your stuff upstairs and we'er going out for pizza." I walked upstairs and Jordan whispered something in Dan's ear. Dan started to go upstairs and follow me. Once I opened the door to my room I dropped my bags and screamed so loud that I think the people outside could hear me. I screamed because there was a case for all my watches, the walls were painted blue, there were posters of my favorite games, stuffed toys of games on a shelf, two portal toys, and a huge Tv. I left my stuff in my room and ran downstairs. 

"Omg omg omg thank you." I said hugging James.

"Um it wasn't me. I didn't even know about this." He said confused.

"It was me, Dan, and Aleks, but it was Aleks idea to do it." Jordan said. I turned around and Aleks was looking at me. 

"Well then if it wasn't you then you don't get a huge." I said giggling and walking to Aleks.

"Thanks Aleks. I already feel welcome." I hugged him, but when I tired to leave he wouldn't let me go.

"Aleks you can let me go. I'm hungry and I want pizza."

"Oh sorry." He started to blush and James gave him a glare. I didn't notice it til now, but there was two other girls.

"Oh Saphire this is Monica, my wife, and this is Ashley, Seamus girlfriend."

"Its good to know I'm not the only girl here who hangs around here." I said giving them a hug.

"Okay James, Sly, and Ashley will be in one car and the other will be me, Monica,  Seamus, Dan, Saphire, and Aleks." He said getting his keys.

"Wait Jordan why can't I go with James so we wont get squished to-"

"Nope nope and nope. It has already been decided...meow." He said cutting me off and running to the car. Jordan and Monica were in the front and the rest of us were in the back.

"Wait hold on were am I going to sit?" I said looking at Jordan.

"You can sit on Aleks lap, sense he loves hugging you so much." Seamus said.

"Yeah come on I wont bit." Aleks said grabbing my arm. I sat on his lap and it was really awkward, for me at least. Dan was still recording.

"Dan, do you record everything?" 

"No.....but I can." He said answering Seamus question.

"Is this going to be a long ride because I'm tired and I would like to take a nap." I said between a yawn.

"Yeah this is going to be a while to get there." I snuggled into Aleks chest and tried to fall asleep.

"Sweet dreams." Aleks voice was the last thing I heard before I fallen into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short. Well in my opinion it was short. ch 3 will come out soon. :D