#1 Never Ending Dreams (Edited)

Allison's POV

I sat in my chair looking around the room, dazed, looking at the diplomas that my therapist has on display as I try to think back to the accident. I must have sat there for a good five minutes before she called my name, trying to regain my attention.

"Allison?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah. Umm... I can't remember much except for the water." I explained to her, as I began to feel the water rushing at my feet and hear the waves.

"Okay, then. Tell me the last thing you remember the day of it."

"I told you all I remember is watching waves lapping the sand and feeling a pull, but then it goes blank. The next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital. And they won't tell me anything about what happened, except that I had an accident." I said growing more and more frustrated as I think about it.

'Why won't they tell me anything, I thought they wanted me to know what happened. Why can't they cut this out and just tell me what happened already. What the bloody hell could have happened that is so bad that they want me to find out, but they won't tell me about it. Bloody hell why can't I just remember?!?!? 'I sighed to myself wishing that I had an aspirin so I can get rid of the headache that is forming, from getting upset as well as trying to remember what happened

I looked up to her with pleading eyes to leave early, wishing that she would let me go without asking me any more questions.

"I think this has been enough for today so I'll let you leave early," she said.

'Thank you God for giving me this gift. I will forever treasure it.' I thought to myself.

All of a sudden, a bottle of pills fell out of my book bag as I got out of the chair. I tried to pick it up before she saw it, but I wasn't quick enough. The therapist grabbed the bottle of pills while I was in the process of picking them up.

She read the label and asked me, "What is this and why do you have it in your school bag?

"I... I.. I have it because I will get headaches during school, and I want to get rid of them before they get too painful." I said feeling slightly bad about my half lie.

I instantly knew that she saw through me when she asked, "So if I call your parents and ask them about these pills, will they tell me that they know you have them?"

I just stood there looking at her in shock. 'What can I tell her? I can' t have her calling my parents. They don't know about the pills and they'd kill me if they found out that I take them. No. My life is officially over.'

I was just about to walk out of the room when she grabbed my arm and pulled me back again.

"Sit." She scolded me with a stern face, "You will tell me about these pills or I will tell your parents because we both know that these aren't for headaches. So why don't you just tell me how you got these and why you have them in the first place." she said pointing to the chair I was just currently occupying.

I looked at her for a second, raising my eyebrows at her in challenge. 'She wouldn't to it. She's just bluffing.' I said to myself when I saw her pull out her phone and dial a number. I didn't believe her until I heard the unmistakable voice of my mother on the voice box. I knew that as soon as she heard Carrie, my therapist, she would pick up the phone.

I immediately sat down when I heard my mom answer the phone. "Oh hi Carrie. What can I do for you?"

Carrie looked at me in approval before saying, "I'm calling to see if I can keep Allison for a little longer?"