Chapter 4: COLBY!?

Heathers POV still
The hands that wrapped themselves around me weren't like Aaron's. Aaron's were veiny and strong. But these hands looked limp and thin. SOMEONE WHO I DIDN'T KNOW WAS SHOWERING WITH ME!!
"Who are you!?" I ask suddenly panicking. I grabbed the shower curtain and covered up my down below.
"OH FUCK!" The person said. "I AM SO SORRY... I- I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY GIRL!" He said frantically getting out of the shower. He tossed me a towel and I stepped out too.
"Who the hell are you?!" I asked.
"I'm Colby.I have has my girlfriend round last night and i thought you were her, you look the same from behind." He explained putting on a gown. Wait, so who are you?" He asked, staring at me with his intent deep blue eyes.
"Ummm, you may not know this, but I met with Aaron last night and he took me here." I explained. I smiled dreamily at the thought of him.
"Oh, I thought I heard someone come in." He replied. "Sorry we had to meet this way" he said, his voice trembling in worry and embarrassment.
"It's ok. What shall I tell Aaron?" I said suddenly overcome with worry.
"How's about we keep it a secret... for now? Colby suggested
"Deal" I said. And we both left the bathroom as if nothing had happened. But it did.