Part 28

Kapoor and Chowhans family are busy with engagement preparations...

Tejasswi was standing infront of mirror and seeing by turning sides...

Arjun and aditi were watching her in disbelief while khusi smiles seeing her antics and excitement in her eyes...

Finally she turns and says..

How I am looking bhai...

Arjun and aditi jumps down from sofa and exclaims... Finally you got ready..

Tejaswi pouts and days.

Leave that na say first how I am looking...

Aditi walks around her while khusi looks towards Arjun and he gestures her to wait and watch..

Aditi:- poor vidyut jiju how he will face this makeup ki dukan.

Tejaswi glares her and both runs all over room... Her mom and dad reaches and stops them..

Teju while hugging his dad complains see na dad she was saying me make up ki dukan... And how vidyut will bare me..

Aditi:- of course I said true only... Right mom... Ahhhh mom leave me na... Its paining.

Nandita :- first say that you will never tease her... And she was beautiful...

Aditi:- rubbing her ears and says ha ha I knew.

Teju shows her tongue to her in teasing manner hugs her mom and dad..

Aditi:- if she was this excited then don't knew how vidyut is reacting..

Here in Kapoor mansion...

Anuj was sitting on bed covered by clothes.. Before he could speak he was hitted by another set of clothes... Removing it from his face... Glares his brother angrily...

Another pair about to hit but he catches it and shouts.. Enough bhai... Move from their and stand hear quietly... I will select your dress now...

Vidyut :- I can do my work, you be quite..

Anuj:- ya ya I can see your way of working and if you want to be on time to your engagement.. Come a side or else I will call to bhabi to complain on you..

Babhi ki chamcha...

He moves aside and anuj finally selects one dress and shows to him. He grins widely and hugs him tight while anuj struggling in his grip says.. Bhai leave me and save these all love for babhi not me.

Vidyut threws him outside room and rubs his nape blushing thinking about anuj comments...

Anuj from outside room.
Bhai stop blushing and get ready or else
Muhurt will pass..

Vidyut smiles and says ha ha Meri baap.

After sometime vidyut was waiting by tapping his foot on floor and watching towards upstairs.... Soon his lips turns into wide smile and eyes into mesmerized seeing beauty infront of him coming....