Foxy's song

(A/N) Hey ! So first it might take some time for me to update, my dad broke his ankle on Monday so I'm helping him as much as I can and with school and stuff it makes it really hard to have some free time (>.<') Also this chapter contains feels. The video is from Shgurr but the song is Shattered by Trading Yesterday. I'll tell you when to start the song (if you want to listen to it of course). anyways back to the story.
________________________________________

Foxy's POV

I was in my cove, sitting on my bed, listening to Freddy, Bonnie and Chica's spectacle. I enjoy it, but I am melancholic at the same time. I then felt the urge to sing. To sing a song I used to listen a lot after the bite. I look down on the floor before closing my eyes. I start singing.

(Start the song here and maybe take some tissues too.. I almost needed them, I admit it.)

Yesterday I died
Tomorrow's bleeding.
Fall into your sunlight.
The future's open wide
Beyond believing
To know why
Hope dies.
Losing what was found
A world so hollow.
Suspended in a compromise
The silence of this sound
Is soon to follow.
Somehow, sun down.

And finding answers
Is forgetting
All of the questions we called home
Passing the graves of the unknown.
As reason clouds my eyes
With splendour fading
Illusions of the sunlight.
And a reflection of a lie
Keep me waiting
With love gone
For so long.
And this day's ending
Is the proof of time killing all the faith I know
Knowing that faith is all I hold.

And I've lost who I am
And I can't understand
Why my heart is so broken
Rejecting your love.
Without love gone wrong
Lifeless words, carry on.
And I know, all I know
Is that the end's beginning.
Who I am from the start.
Take me home to my heart.
Let me go
And I will run
I will not be silenced
All this time spent in vain
Wasted years, wasted gain
All is lost, hope remains
And this war's not over.
There's a light.
There's the sun
Taking all the shattered ones
To the place we belong
And his love will conquer.

And I've lost who I am
And I can't understand
Why my heart is so broken
Rejecting your love.
Without love gone wrong
Lifeless words, carry on.
And I know, all I know
Is that the end's beginning.
Who I am from the start.
Take me home to my heart.
Let me go
And I will run
I will not be silenced
All this time spent in vain
Wasted years, wasted gain
All is lost, hope remains
And this war's not over.
There's a light.
There's the sun
Taking all the shattered ones
To the place we belong
And his love will conquer all.
(Yes his love will conquer all.)

Yesterday I died.
Tomorrow's bleeding.
Fall into your sunlight.

*clap clap* I turn around to see Freddy looking at me, amazed.
"That was beautiful Foxy." He said. I blush lightly and look away "No, I- I can do better than that, but I don't sing better than you.." Freddy suddenly placed a kiss on my lips. I kiss back. We separate for air and he says softly "You sing way better than you actually think, babe. I'm the one who can't sing better than you." I giggle a bit and he smiles at me. "Are you hungry, babe ?" I look up at him and nod. He grabs my hand before picking me up bridal style. I then blush like crazy when he sits me on a chair in the kitchen in front of Spring, Goldie, Bonnie and Chica. I look at Spring and Goldie who were holding hands. I smile and they look at me, embarrassed. I look at Freddy and kiss him softly on the lips. He kisses back and we look at Spring who places a kiss on Goldie. He kisses back and I hear Chica fangirling behind me. I turn around to see her jumping and shaking Bonnie's shoulders. When she stopped, Bonnie fell off, a bit dizzy. I help him up and sits him down on a chair as Chica brings the pizza.

Freddy's POV

I start eating the pizza as Chica says "Let's Eat". I suddenly got an idea. I hope Foxy won't be mad at me for that. "Oh yeah there is something I want you all to listen to.." Foxy looks at me, confused. I pull out the recorder I used to record Foxy's song and tap the "Play" button.

~Le time skip~

At the end of the song, I look at Foxy who hides his face in his hands in embarrassment while the others applause him. I put his hands away from his face before kissing him gently on his lips. He kissed back as he was blushing madly at both Chica's squealings and Bonnie's, Goldie's and Spring's hands clapping all together to congratulate him. I hear Spring saying "Geez Foxy your voice when you sing is.. amazing !" And Goldie said "I would love to hear you and Freddy sing together, at least once." Foxy looks at all of us and says shyly "I- no I don't- I can't s- I- I just-" I look at him and smiles softly, calming him down. I then whisper in his ear "Sure you can, babe. You can do it alone, you can do it with me." He looks up at me and slowly nodded, blushing less than earlier.

~Small time skip~

I took Foxy by the hand and we headed towards his cove when we heard a voice coming from the east hallway. It was a female voice, a bit scared yet trying not to. "Uh, h-hello ? A-anyone there ?" I look at Foxy as we were both confused. There wasn't suppose to be any night guard. Why is someone there ? I mean it's 1:23 am there shouldn't be anyone at such an hour. I head towards the east hallway with Foxy when we hear the security doors slamming hard on the floor, the sound of them echoing down the hallway. I ask Foxy to go to the east hallway while I continue on the east one. He nods and leaves. I love on again and stop in front of the metallic door before I see Foxy looking by the window through the west hallway. I mimic him and see a woman scared and crying in the office. I knock on the door and she opens it. She says fearfully "Who are y-you ? W-what do y-you want from m-me ?" "Relax, I don't want to hurt you. You seem to be lost." I answer softly. "I'm not lost, I'm just the new security guard. The manager told me that you would try to stuff me into a suit but I don't trust him now.. you're acting nice with me, so why would you-" we suddenly hear a soft knock on the door. The night guard opens it (I'll let you decide her name, I don't want to offense anyone accidentally) and then we see Foxy, standing here smiling at me. She backs up a bit and Foxy says "Don't worry. I won't kill you. I have no reason to do it." She looks up at Foxy, smiling gently at her and he throws his hand in front of him to shake her hand. She grabs it and shake it carefully. "My name's Foxy and behind you is Freddy, my boyfriend." I shake her hand and she asks "Can you guys kiss each other ? Please ??" She starts fangirling just like Chica. Foxy approaches me and we kiss each other softly on the lips. We separate before I hear the night guard makes weird sounds and whispering "OMG that's so cute" while she has a nose bleeding. I tap on her shoulder and point at her nose. She touches her nostrils and see blood on her finger. Foxy ran to the washrooms to grab some tissue and came back as fast as he was gone before he hands the tissue to the night guard. She puts it on her nose to stop the blood from falling and she shows us a thumb up, meaning both "thank you" and "I'm okay". I look at Foxy and yawn. "Okay I'll leave you alone. I'm sorry I'm pretty tired. Good night" I said as I was waving to her. She waved back and Foxy joined me and we went in my room where we got in the bed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.