Prologue - Present Day

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"A-hmm...yes, ah, yes, is this functioning? I can't bloody see my fa- Ah! There I am. Good. Well, then. Yes. Hello there. If you are watching this video then you very well know who I am. If we know each other well outside the video, good to see you, old friend. If we don't, it's my pleasure to meet you, new friend. Ha ha."

"..."

"Uh-hum. I'd like to begin by saying that I don't know how to begin. Whoever you are that is watching this video you know what its purpose to serve is: a record. This video package is to serve as an account of the events that took place three years ago. Those were trying times for myself and everyone involved. To be concise, much blood, fear, sadness, anger, and loss was spread throughout many. But, not so much as some few."

"It is the few that this account focuses on. Now, I shall not be speaking the entire account. This video is the only one you will find of me speaking on this topic. Rather, attached to the file this video will placed in, are a few more videos that are listed in the chronological order they should be watched - to make it free of hassle for you, my friend."

"In these videos, you shall see only four reoccuring faces. These four individuals were placed in the thick of all that occurred those few years ago. These people know what had to be given, taken, and sacrificed to gift us with the future we know as the present."

"..."

"..."

"Huhh...my friend, this is a melancoly tale. I am sorry you must hear it. But, it must be heard. So please, no matter what you must hear, no matter what you must learn. Hear it, learn it. Understand it. Otherwise, all that was done and passed would have been in vein."

"Now, I shall send you off so you may learn the events that involved these people. Farewell."