Chapter 1: A New Start

I feel a hand on my shoulder gently shaking my body awake. I slowly open my eyes and twist my head to look at my father beside me. "We're home." He smiles.

I look to my left to see a beautiful yellow house. "Its gorgeous." I yawn.

My father smiles at me and then hops out of the car. "Wake up your brother and then go check out the house. I'll get the boxes out of the U-haul." My dad tosses me the keys.

I hop out of the car and open the door to the back seat. "Wakey-wakey Jackey-Poo." He doesn't budge. I slap him on the back of the head, "Wake up!!!"

His eyes open widely. "What the fuck dude?!" He yells.

"Language." My father sturnly states while carrying a box to the porch.

I roll my eyes and walk up to the house and admire it's beauty.

Damn this place is nice. I frown thinking about our old house. I miss it.

I sigh and unlock the door. "Dad which room is mine?!" I shout accross the yard.

His head pops out from the back of the U-Haul. "The one on the end of the hall. It's away from mine and your brothers room. You also have your own bathroom." He smiles kindly.

I nod and walk upstairs to find my room.

I open the door to see a beautiful room before my eyes. "Holy mother of fucking hell." I gasp.

My mouth drops

My mouth drops. How could my room look like this? Like. That must be so expensive! I gotta check out my bathroom!

I run to the bathroom and push open the white wood door. "Oh my.. I-I'm gonna cry!" I stutter.

"Better be tears of joy

"Better be tears of joy." My dad chuckles.

I run up to him and hug him. "Thanks dad!!" I smile.

He smiles back at me, "You deserve it sweety."

●●●●●

I walts downstairs after I hear the doorbell ring. I see Jack open the door. "What do you want?" He rudely asks.

I see my father run downstairs to see Jack at the door with a stranger. "Jack!  I told you not to answer the door to strangers!" He states in a serious tone.

I roll my eyes and skip past my dad mentally strangling my brother. I open the door to see a tall, blonde guy standing in front of me. "Sorry about them." I chuckle.

"It's alright." He laughs. He scans my body from head to toe. "Your cute. I'm your neighbor Trevor." He winks.

I stare at him with my eyebrow cocked up. I start laughing.

"Whats so funny?" He frowns.

I stop laughing. This kid is cute but probably a fuckboy. "If you want sex, I'm not your gal." I state.

I go to shut the door when he stops me by pushing it back open. "What's your name?" He asks.

"Amanda-" I start to say when my dad interupts.

"Her name is, Stay The Fuck Away And Keep It In Your Pants." My dad glares.

I roll my eyes. "Your pizza is burning dad." I state.

"Oh no!" He yells and dashes to the kitchen.

"Don't mind him. My name is Amanda Hall. Sorry but I've got to go before my dad burns down the house." I chuckle and wave.

He gives me a peice of paper with his number on it and leaves to go back home.

After dinner, I walk up the stairs and head to my room.

I plop onto my bed after changing into sweats and my sports bra.

Today was eventful. That blondie, Trevor, is cuteee! But he probably has a girlfriend or something. Ugh, I also have my first day of school tomorrow.

I sigh and turn off the lights, close my door, and slide under the covers. The warmth overtakes my body and causes me fall into a deep, dark sleep.

●●●●●
What will happen at school tomorrow?

Will she fall for Trevor? Or for someone else? ;)

What will happen next? o-o

Heyyyoo fam! Sorry if my story sucks but I'm really trying to make it less-horrific. :)

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Have an outstanding day, beauts!

~Love Hannah~