Captured

A/N I'm thinking about writing a Capt. Phasma X Reader because literally none exist on Wattpad, and my gay ass can't live like that. Like, seriously. Anyway, I'm writing this having literally no idea where this chapter is going, so this is going to be either really long, or short as heck. Enjoy.

You were running. Again

Nothing had really gone as expected once you and the group had landed. Everything seemed normal at first, you guys landed in the large clearing surrounding the deconstructed base. You and Rey searched for the best way to navigate the forest without any tools, while the boys scoured the base for an entrance. When the four of you had finally come to resolutions, the literal worst case scenario happened. 

The First Order.

The  following stormtrooper assault, if one would call it that, was mere child's play. It was easy fighting them off at first, as they were notorious for their poor aim. You hit your target every time, despite the sweat dripping down your face and the sweltering heat. Pulling the trigger on your gun gave you a sense of enjoyment. Even more satisfaction was given when you hit your target. You, Finn, and Poe all yielded blasters while the frickin queen herself held her lightsaber, easily slicing the enemy from all directions in fluid motions.

Out of the same ship, strode a large, black-clad figure in a mask. He commanded attention from the mass of troopers. It was obvious he was the one in charge. You didn't immediately recognize him, but your jaw dropped in fear as memories flooded back you.

The same person from my dream. Shit. Who the hell is this dude? How the hell did he find us?? How the hell did he find me..?

He pointed towards where you and Rey were standing.

"Get the girl," the same distorted voice from your dream spoke. 

The overwhelming feeling of fear took over you. You weren't about to let Rey get hurt. Not by a creature in a mask. 

"Rey, c'mon!" You yelled in her direction, running as fast as you could into the dense forest, barely able to see. She quickly followed. You didn't want that monster to take Rey. You had only known her for like one day, and friends only count if they're still alive. Neither of you wanted to die. Not today.

"Who is that??"

"Kylo Ren. Who knows what he wants."

You knew exactly what Kylo Ren wanted. You cursed under your breath. Not that your breath was existent from all the running.

 All your running made your legs sore, your heart pounding in your chest painfully. You knew if you stopped, the First Order would be right there to pounce on you. Who knew the pain they were capable of inflicting? Your stamina slowly began to give way, and you collapsed hard on the earth, the rough branches violently scratching up your skin. You waited for the adrenaline rush to aid you in getting back up, however it never came. You laid on the cold earth, vulnerable as ever. You hoped Rey wasn't dumb enough to stick around and ran off somewhere.

When you finally tried to push yourself up, you were met with...black cloth? 

Fuck.

"I win." His cold, monotone voice left you frozen in fear. Kylo Ren was certainly more intimidating up close. 

After much searching and much avoiding any eye contact, you found the courage to respond. "That's where you're wrong. Rey's gone."

He chuckled darkly. It was even more sinister through his mask. He knelt down to your level. You could only assume he was looking you in the eyes, though you had no desire to meet his glance. 

"We have all we need."

His hand grazed your forehead, and you blacked out. 

He carried you back to his ship, and god knows what happened after that.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. I've rewritten this so many times, trying a different approach each time. I had some real struggle characterizing Ren, like I kinda knew what I wanted, but not really...and yeah. Sorry for the long wait..