Justin's Plan-Chapter 4

We arrived at school and It was an hour and a half of Daniel's comments, Justin's singing and Kenny's laughter. When we went inside an instant wave of girls came running up to Justin.

"Oh My Gosh It's really you!"

"I'm dreaming aren't I?"

"Can you marry me?"

"Get me pregnant!"

OK that question got me and Justin to stare at each other but in the end I left him to his girls. I went to my locker and got out my books, Lauren was finally here and I almost strangled her in the hallway.

"You're taking them tonight!" I said and slammed my locker door and walked towards our class.

"What!" she said catching up to me." How many times do I have to tell you I can't"

"Until you tell me you can"

"Well that will be like never"

"Can't you just tell your parents that you are inviting a couple of friends over for the week, their not home anyways" I pleaded

"No, and that would be lying, you know I suck at lying"

"I don't care just get them out of my house" then we went into class.

During class everyone was talking about why Justin was still at our school. They kept telling each other because he's staying till the end of school. They did not once mention his age. While we were busy doing board work the teacher got a phone call from the office.

"Miss Croft the principal would like to see you in his office" the teacher said

I got out of my seat and caught a glimpse of Lauren she had that ooh you're in trouble face, but I knew I wasn't in trouble because I did nothing wrong yet. I walked down the hall and went into the office.

"Hello Miss Croft have you meant Justin"

I looked and realized that they were all sitting in his office.

"Yes, what do you need" I said back not looking pleased

"Well, I was hoping that you could be Justin's mentor for the year"

I blanked out at what he said.

"What! no no no I can't do that, can't you have one of his fans do it!. Please principle Reed I really can't he already lives with me and he knows I don't like him at all."

"Well then you'd make a great mentor please show Justin to his class" he handed me a sheet of paper and told us to leave. We walked out of the room and I looked at his schedule he was going to room 220 the science room. We were at the science room and I opened the door. Everyone got quiet when the girls looked to see who it was my body instantly got hot. Why are you so mad. I walked over to the teacher and told her what was going on. She nodded and I walked out of his class.

"You're leaving" he said

"I'll come before class ends to show you to your next class, good luck" I said with a smile I knew he didn't like. I walked back to class and everyone was starring at me. Lauren especially, When I went back to my seat they were waiting for me to tell them what happened even the teacher.

"So, what'd you get in trouble for" one of the guys asked

"Yea" the whole class said

"I'm Justin's mentor for the year and I really don't want to be, and I have to leave class early everyday for like a week just to take him to his classes" I said without looking at them while drawing in my notebook.

"And why don't you want to take him he's hot" a girl named Tisha asked

"Because Tisha I don't go around sleeping with everyone that walks" the class laughed and that's when the teacher stepped in and continued to teach. When It was almost time to leave I grabbed my things and headed out to go get Justin and his meeps. I waited outside the door before the bell rang. I wanted to know how long the girls would stop flirting with him so he could get to his next class. Hey, I wasn't complaining I wouldn't be counted late so he could talk all he wants.

"Oh my gosh so like did you sleep with her!" I heard one of the girls say to him. I couldn't take it any longer I went into the class and told him we had to leave.

"Are you girls done I know you wouldn't want to be late for class, it would be a shame to tell your teachers that Justin was selling you drugs" I said with a smile

"What you wouldn't do that" Justin said

"Oh I would" I said holding up a bag of flour from my broken flour baby that was assigned to us a few months back. I'm surprised I still had it in my bag. The girls left and so did we. I took him to his next class and I left.

After about five classes we finally had lunch. I forgot that Justin didn't know where the lunchroom was but I think he's OK. He had is fans.

I went through the lunch line and paid for my food. I walked over and sat down at me and Lauren's table. She wasn't there yet but I could wait. Lauren came and sat down next to me with a huge smile on her face.

"What?" I said looking at her like she was crazy while biting into my sandwich

"Anything interesting happen today with you and Justin?" She said with a bigger smile

"No, why?" I said getting a little frighten with her look

"You liar" she said opening her lunch bag

"What, what did I do?" I said laughing at her

"You're not going to tell me what happened in that classroom with you, Justin, his bodyguards, and those girls?" she practically yelled

"Oh that, It was nothing I didn't want him being late for his next class and those girls were holding him up so I told them to leave or I'd tell the principal that they were selling drugs, and held up the bag of flour that I had from like months ago"

"You like him don't you" she teased

"No! heck no I was just trying to be nicer to him like you told me too remember"

"Yea but you still like him and I can tell you're lighting up to his bodyguards"

"Whatever"

End of chapter thanks for reading!. Comment, Vote and Share!

-Lai1114