Bad Time (Lemon)

Alright, my first lemon.

---------------------

Your mind began to race and your brethe quickened.

'What does she mean by punishment' you thought.

Chara then started to take off her striped long sleeve, showing off her dark green bra.

She then did something you weren't expecting.

She kissed you. Her lips touching your bloody ones. She then parted for air.

Chara:"I've read up on monster anatomy at the Snowdin library-",she proceeded to unzip your sweater, ignorant to the blood coming out,"-and I've read how monsters need to feel pleasure-",she lifted your shirt upward,"-their souls have to feel pleasure."

Chara then saw a (F/C) heart. It was almost cut, showing where she had almost cut you.

You couldn't do anything. Your were too tired. Her being on your lap didn't help, either.

You just winced in pain as Chara took your soul in her hand, careful not to damage it anymore.

She then took notice if how cool it was. She began to pet it, as if it were a pet.

You couldn't tell whether you were in pain or trying to be pleasured. You just sat there, hoping for this to be over.

Chara then stuck a finger in her mouth, coating it in saliva.

She took it out, showing it was cover all over.

Chara:"Perfect"

(Y/N):"Aaaahhh!..." You more or less moaned.

She had put her coated finger on your soul, rubbing it back and fourth.

Chara"This should help."

You were now just a moaning mess. But, thank God, she had stopped.

You were panting for air as she put your soul back where it once was.

Chara:"Now then, lets see if anything has changed~" she said rather seductively.

She then moved down towards your shorts. She only saw a lump.

Chara giggled with glee before holding your waistband and bringing it down.

What she saw excited her more than anything.

It was an almost erect (F/C) shade penis.

She looked at it hungrily, before taking the palm of her hand and wrapping around your base.

(Y/N):"Aaaahhh...ahhh..." You moaned.

Chara:"I'm glad too see your enjoying this~" she said.

(Y/N):"I'm not...aahh..."

Ingoring your words, she started to pump her hand up and down, making your dick fully erect.

Chara:"There we go~"

She removed her hand to your pleasure, but only for something else to wrap around your dick.

Something wet and warm.

(Y/N):"AHhh..Ah...ah" you kept moaning.

You looked down to see Chara's mouth around half of your dick.

You wanted to shove her off, but... a part of you wanted this to keep happening.

You just sat there, looking at her, moaning.

Her head then went further down, until she reached the base of your cock.

She gagged a bit, due to your size, but soon adjusted. She then pulled back only to go back down.

Up, down, up, down. Chara follwed the same pattern for what seemed to be an eternity.

Until, you felt pressure build in your chest. You had never felt this kind of feeling before. You wanted to say something among the words of get off, but you couldn't. All that came out was a moan.

Chara didn't notice. She just kept bobbing her head on your dick.

That was, until...

Chara:"Mmmmpphh..."

You had just had your first orgasm.
Your pupils had disappeared afterwards, showing nothing but darkness.

Chara still had her mouth wrapped around your dick, sucking on all of the cum that came out.

She finally let go, letting out loud pop noise.

Chara:"You...taste...so...delicious..~" she said before standing up.

Chara:"Now then-"

She started to remove her light brown shorts, throwing them off to the side.

She then put her hands at the waste line of her leggings, and pulled down. You got a full view of her in her bra and panties, both a dark green color.

Chara:"Why not get to the real thing?"

She then started to remove her bra, then her panties.

Even though your pupils were gone, you could still see. And what you saw made you erect once more.

Chara took notice of this and smiled.

Chara:"I'm glad to see your excited~" she said rather seductively.

She then crouched over your dick. She bit her lip before inserting your penis in her vagina.

You both let out a moan. But Chara on the other hand let out a small whimper afterwards.

Blood was trickling down the base of your dick.

She just stayed in that one position for a bit. You, however, thought this was wrong.

Chara then started to bounce on your member, gaining speed as she went.

You had finally formed the right words in your head.

(Y/N):"Get...get off...me. Please!" you cried.

Chara looked at you with glee. She had a smile on her face.

Chara:"I'm sorry. I can't. Because if I do, I won't be able to start a family with you!" she said while going up and down on your member.

Fa...Family? She killed your family, and now she wants to have one?!

(Y/N):"Wha...What?! No! I don't want a family with you!" You had exclaimed.

Chara:"Well, too bad. Its going to happen one way or another!" She retorted.

'No...no...no...' You thought.

And, as if on cue, you felt the same pressure build up in your chest.

(Y/N):"Get off! Somethings coming!"

Chara then did the opposite. She had went all the way down on your dick, and started to gyrate her hips.

Chara:"Come on (Y/N). You know you want to~"

You couldn't hold it anymore. This was just too much pleasure for you.

Chara:"AAAAAaaaaahhhh......"

Chara panted, her tongue hanging outside her mouth, feeling your cum inside of her womb. She then fell on top of you.

Chara:"We're going to make great parents~"

Tears were staring to prick at the corners of your eyes.

Chara:"What's wrong my love? There is no need to cry. Ill be with you until you stop crying." She cooed.

Chara then proceeded to kiss you, her tounge entering and dominating yours.

This was it. This was going to be your life now. And the worst part.

It was with her.

----------------------

So, how did I due with my first lemon?