E

"Okay. If you feel like fainting again make sure you co~

" come back...yeah,yeah"

Jaebum interrupted the kind nurse. She shook her head and passed my bags to Jackson. Jaebum and Jackson had come to pick me up to go home.

I was happy I was finally discharged from the hospital. It had been 9 weeks since the boys had been gone for camp. Since Yoongi had been missing. Taehyung urged me to give him a few more days. Its nearly been a whole month since Yoongi has been missing.

"Be nice JB... Thank you so much for taking good care of me"

I waved to the nurse as Jb and Jackson walked me to the car they had come in.

-

I sat in the car while the two boys went into a store to buy decorations for the party tonight.

As I waited I called Yoongi over and over again. I tried not to show that I was worried. The nurse said stress could lead me to faint again.

"Yoongi!...pick up!!!"

I yelled at my phone. I heard the door open. I turned to see Jackson. He jumped into the back with me and smiled.

"I wanna apologize... For.. My behavior that day"

He looked down to the ground. I liked Jackson a lot. But, I don't know.

"It was my fault to... "

I replied. I looked down to my feet till I felt Jackson's hand on mine.

"When I said I love you.... I meant it..."

His eyes had me stuck. Daydreaming about how hot he would be without the lose white singlet he was wearing.

"Jackson. I like you... But I don't know about Love...."

Jackson smiled lightly. He was so understanding. And that's what I liked about him. He didn't get angry or sad. He just smiled. Inside though. Inside I knew I had hurt him. I've known Jackson for a few weeks now.. Long enough for me to know how he looks when he's down.

"Do you... Love Jimin?

Jackson asked. I looked him him in the eye.

" honestly... I like him a lot. He's been there for me for so long.... Hes a good friend.. He treats me great...."

"Y/n.... My question was do you love him... Not describe how good he is to you..."

Jackson laughed a bit. I smiled out of pure embarrassment. Jackson had this thing for making me feel so dumb. It was annoying as hell.

"I think I might like him"

Jackson nodded. Apparently that was all he needed to hear. I hugged him. Because I know how hurt he must feel. I feel like jumping into the ocean and feeling the water welcome me... Allowing the water to take me to the floor of the sea.. I felt so guilty for hurting Jackson. But he deserved the truth. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Tell me more about Leemay"

-

"Once Leemay and I became close she told me she was running. Running from someone. She wouldn't tell me who. She told me that Jinyoung and her weren't related at all. And that they were only pretending to be  brother and sister to hide Leemay from "him""

"Wait. What do mean.. Jinyoung and Leemay are brother and sister... I mean... Were brother and sister!?

" yeah. But only to keep Leemay safe... From "Him"