Chapter Two

Disclaimer: Naruto characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto, not me.

A/N: Thank you so much yuukicross63 for telling me you like this!!! Chapter Two is dedicated to you cause it wouldn't have made it without you XD

First Morning

The morning was bright and silent. Sasuke was in his room getting dressed; today's colors were a white, short-sleeve button-up shirt and black slacks accompanied with the same black bracelets and earrings from the previous night. His hair was still damp from a shower and he sprayed droplets with every shake of his head.

The room Sasuke had been given was already different from the guest room style from before, with black blankets on the bed and clothes in the closet along with most of the bags he had brought. Other than those there was a nightstand besides the queen sized bed and a wide six drawer dresser with three drawers per stack in two columns.

Sasuke had also set a digital clock on the dark brown nightstand; the glowing blue numbers read 7:24. All was quiet in the sectioned off part of the mansion as the raven-haired teen padded softly out of his room. Not a sound was made as he searched for evidence of his flatmate having woken. There was none. Until a large crash sounded that made Sasuke flinch and a voice started yelling to no one in particular.

"Agh! I'm gonna be late for school again!"

A flurry of boy tornadoed around the house, and Sasuke could only briefly wonder how his flatmate had managed to survive alone. Then he was nearly knocked over and got to play a fun game of Dodge Naruto. Seriously, it was like the blonde was in multiple places, running incredibly fast.

"Hey, ready to go?" Naruto asked calmly, and Sasuke had to do a double take. The teen was fully dressed, had his book bag, and absolutely did not look as if he had just been running around to get ready.

"Hn."

"Alright, lets go!"

He grabbed a set of keys and out the door he went. Sasuke followed quickly, unsure if he would actually be in the same school as the other. After all, he was smart, and rich enough to be enrolled in a private school. The same... could not be said for the blonde.

"Oi, Dobe," Sasuke called out. Naruto looked around, confused, until he pointed at himself uncertainly. "Yeah, you," the raven said with a small smirk. His expression went from confusion to outrage. "What school do you go to?"

"Well, we're wearing the same uniform, aren't we?" he asked incredulously in return. Obviously, he did not take well to insult.

"Hn." Sasuke returned to quiet mode; broody, spacy, self-absorbent mode, more like.

Naruto stuck out his tongue and pinched his cheeks apart in a rude gesture. He was indeed dressed in the same style as the raven, although his additional items were different. He had a single piercing on his left ear where a shiny silver earring was, and there was a black string necklace around his neck that disappeared in his button-up. They did have the same type of dress shoe, though.

"Listen, when we get to school," Naruto started threateningly, "we have no connection. Got it?"

"That should've been obvious," Sasuke smirked. In the distance he could see the school building. "I'll be leaving and going different ways than you, so don't look for me."

"Works for me," Naruto growled. It was almost weird how they had immediatley landed themselves on bad terms.

So both entered by different routes. Naruto went by the back entrance because he knew the school better and Sasuke had to go to the front office first. He sighed under his breath. School, yay! Note heavy sarcasm. The school was actually better looking than he had expected it to be, based off of the website. Inside the front office, which was labeled with a golden door sign, was a neatly organized woman. Her hair was perfectly drawn back in a black bun, not a single strand escaping. Her calculating brown eyes looked up at Sasuke as he came in, and her thin lips drew back in a minute frown.