two

As morning came, Tyler felt around the bed and when he didn't feel Justin beside him, he sat up slightly and searched the room. The lack of another person being here was evident and Tyler hated this feeling.

He picked up his phone and he saw that Justin never sent him anything. But he did read multiple birthday wishes. He was getting multiple notifications from every social media account he had.

He replied to a few people and set his phone down. He laid back down and faced Justin's side. Tears started to blur his vision, but he blinked them away curled up.

He hugged all the blankets and pretended as if it were a person. He really wanted Justin's comfort.

He wasn't sure how long he stayed in that position, but he eventually fell back asleep. And it wasn't long before a very tired Justin came stumbling in the apartment.

No matter how hard he had tried to sleep last night, he simply couldn't. He knew he needed Tyler to sleep properly. Justin hadn't forgotten his attitude towards Tyler the previous day.

And that made it even more difficult to sleep. As he made his way to their room, he sighed softly as he saw Tyler's sleeping form. He removed his jeans and slipped under the covers with Tyler.

He scooted close to Tyler and pulled him closer to him. He kissed Tyler's forehead and sighed as he suddenly felt relaxed and sleepy. Being able to hold Tyler always helped him sleep better.

He noticed how Tyler whimpered upon feeling his touch. He pressed a few more kisses to Tyler's forehead and sighed. He regretted ever snapping at Tyler.

But he needed to get away for a while. And just as he was falling asleep with Tyler in his arms, Tyler started to stir. Tyler sighed and when he felt two arms holding him tight, a soft smile appeared on his lips.

He was happy that Justin was back and next to him. He slowly lifted his head from Justin's chest and carefully leaned up to softly kiss Justin.

He smiled and buried his face in Justin's neck instead of laying back on his chest. Justin hugged Tyler tighter as Tyler fell back asleep.

It wasn't long before both boys were startled awake. "Tyler! Wake up bitch! You're finally an adult!" Both boys flinched when Sky's loud voice rang through the whole apartment.

"Why are you friends with her again?" Justin mumbled as he covered his face with a pillow. Tyler chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't know, I wonder the same thing sometimes." Tyler said and sat up. He stretched and rubbed the sleep off his eyes. "I'm going to see why she's here so early." And as if cue, Sky opened the bedroom door.

"Hey, Ty—" She cut herself off as she noticed Justin laying next to Tyler. "Uh, did I interrupt anything?" Tyler laughed and Justin chuckled as well.

"No, I can assure you that you didn't interrupt anything. Except maybe our sleep." Justin said and sat up. His arms wrapped around Tyler's waist and he leaned against him.

"Okay." Sky replied and gave Tyler a certain look. Which he returned with an eye roll. Something told him that Sky wasn't happy with Justin.

Sky was a little skeptical of Justin of acting like nothing had happened yesterday and didn't upset her best friend. Once she left the room, Justin pulled Tyler back to lay down again.

Tyler giggled and tired getting back up. "Justin, we have to get up now. I thought it was earlier, but it's midday already. It explains why Sky's here." Tyler said, but Justin only held onto him tighter.

"Tyler, I know, but I want to enjoy this bit of time with you. I know I was a jerk to you yesterday when you were trying to help, and that wasn't fair to you." Tyler sighed and softly kissed Justin.

"It's okay, I—"

"Don't you dare apologize Tyler. You didn't do anything wrong. You were just trying to help me calm down, but in my mind set, I pushed you away and I know for a fact that I upset you." Tyler reached up to caress Justin's cheek.

Justin placed his hand onto of Tyler's as he hovered over him. And as Justin looked into Tyler's eyes, he knew he was forgiven, but a part of him wanted Tyler to be mad at him.

"Kiss me." Tyler whispered and Justin slowly leaned down. As their lips touched, both boys lost themselves to each other. Their lips moving slowly and lovingly as Justin moved between Tyler's legs and made sure that no space was left between them.

Soft and sweet kisses were shared as they caressed each other's bodies and expressed their love for one another. "You're so beautiful, Ty. Never forget that." Justin whispered as he left a trail of butterfly kisses down Tyler's cheek.

"I love you, Justin." Tyler said softly and Justin looked into his eyes.

"And I love you, Tyler, so much."

***

"Well, look who finally decided to care about their best friend." Sky said as the two boys walked out of their room fully dressed. Tyler chuckled and went to sit next to her.

"At least be happy that I even made the effort to come check on you." Tyler said and Sky gaped at her best friend.

"Justin! Tell your boyfriend to stop being so mean!" She yelled and Justin only laughed from within the kitchen. Sky pouted and faced away from Tyler.

"Oh come on, stop being such a baby."

"No. You're always mean to me and ignore me even when I had something fun planned for your birthday, but no, you chose your damn boyfriend over me and went and got new hickeys that I know you're going to brag about, which I must admit, they look very beautiful. Good job Justin! And you're going to make me feel more single that I already am and—" Tyler rolled his eyes at how dramatic his best friend was.

Tyler then felt his phone vibrate and when he looked down at it, he saw that it was Justin asking how he was friends with her. He shook his head and wondered the same thing. And as Sky kept ranting, Tyler only watched her and when she stopped he raised an eyebrow.

"You done?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, I just needed to get that off my chest. But anyways, let's go! I know you've been wanting to go ice skating since forever!" She said and Tyler squealed.

"Oh my god!" Tyler exclaimed and stood up from the couch. Sky laughed and grabbed her bag and stood up as well.

"Come on Justin. Let's go celebrate your boyfriend's birthday and get new pictures for your instagram accounts. I'm sure your fans would like new content." Sky said and Justin shook his head. He'd always forget that he had to upload something.

"Alright, let me just get my shoes and wallet. Are you driving?" Justin said and Sky nodded. "Alright." As Justin went to get his things. Sky tried her best to keep an excited Tyler calm.

"Oh, I almost forgot, we have to film a new video for Saturday. Everyone keeps asking for you to do my makeup." Tyler said and Sky nodded.

"Okay, that should be fun." She said and then yelled at Justin to hurry up.

"I'm going! Geez, calm down." Justin said as he came out of the room and walked over to the best friends who by the door at this point. "Well, then, let's go."

The best friends cheered and were out the door before Justin. He shook his head at them and made sure he had the keys before closing the door behind him. He followed after them and as he got to the car, Sky handed him the keys to her car. "I changed my mind." She said as she got in the backseat.

Justin shook his head and took the keys. Tyler was in the passenger seat and Justin reached out to hold his hand. "Aw, gays." Sky said and Tyler turned to flipped her off. She bursted in a fit of giggles and was soon followed by a sudden flash.

She knew that it would be a while until they get pictures for instagram so she posted a teaser on her snapchat story. "You're going to kill them Sky." Justin said and Sky shrugged.

"They need content and I'm giving them what they want. You just drive and I'll be providing that content." She said and Tyler laughed.

He turned to look at his best friend and shook his head as she started recording. He sighed and smiled. Even if they didn't do anything big for his birthday, he was happy to be spending it with his best friend and boyfriend.