...

A few years pass and Bullet grows up. "Bullet sir where are you going" Kaiser said " I'm going to go see Pam don't worry about me" Bullet responded with a grin. As Bullet made his way to the west village something caught his eye there was a bush of flowers in the Namek garden. " Hey Bullet how's life been treating you" the shop owner said " well I'm good I was just  gonna go visit Pam I thought I could bring her some flowers" Bullet said happily " wait are you talking about the human woman who makes medicine, Kaisers not gonna be happy with that are you sure he said you can go I don't want no trou" the shop owner was cut off " yes its fine don't be so up tight jeez" Bullet said " alright can you ring these up for me" Bullet said " sure thing and stay out of trouble" the shop owner said "thanks I will" Bullet said. As bullet arrived at Pam's place he noticed that Kaiser was in her building. As bullet approached the building he was devastated at what he saw "Kaiser you Ki... you killed her" Bullet said furiously " it was what your father would have wanted he wouldn't want any goodness within you to grow" Kaiser said with disgust " well then you can die and go to hell just like the rest of this planet" Bullet said. Bullet then lunged in for an attack and ended up killing Kaiser "*cough* you know bullet your a lot like your father killing is the way you like to do things embrace it" Kaiser said weakly "I am nothing like my father and I won't fulfill his wishes for me to be the next god of destruction, but when I kill you and you get sent to hell tell my father that is a sick sadistic son of a bitch NOW DIE MURDER GRENADE" Bullet says as he disintegrates Kaisers corpse. Bullet then lays over Pam's dead body and weeps and mumbles the words "I should have been here sooner" " I shouldn't have gone for flowers I should have came here straight" and that's when he made up his mind " I'm leaving, but before that I have to give Pam a ceremony and then a proper burial" Bullet said as he flew to the the palace. As they granted his request butlers and warriors prepared the place for the ceremony. Bullet already found the perfect spot to burry her right beside her shop in the garden where all of her plants for medicine grew. They made it the capital of the planet and named it Pam's healing garden. Bullet entered the castle and began to pack his stuff and then one of the guards walked in "sir where are u going" the soilder asked cautiosly"  "im leaving" "But you can't *spits blood* go" the soilder said with Bullets Hands straight through his chest " I am leaving and thats that" Bullet said as he exited the palace never to be seen again by his fellow Namekian brothers.