1 // Limit Of The Forest

(As it is winter in the book 'Wake Up', the forest's overall visual appearance throughout the story will look like a white snow covered version at least for now; that is all, enjoy <3)

Author P.O.V. 

---

"It's okay Y/N! I have your hand, your not gonna get lost here with me!"

Although his gesture(s) to be comforting and reassuring, it terrified Y/N that for the first time in their entire span of having known each other, Moonbin had his hand in her own as he spoke. In utter denial, she painted out a mask with her free hand, praying to not do something vacuous, especially on such a rare occasion as this one now. Forcing words, Y/N squeezed his hand for only a small moment before she could barely thoroughly complete a sentence.

"Hey, I'm not afraid of that!" she protested, although it was a white lie, "If anything, it is you whom will be lost first here".

He smirked, cackling as an initial reply immediately because he knew her most recent statement was anything but realistic, "So you do worry about me? Aww your too k- OW!" Y/N had gave his chest a light tap, but regardless, Moonbin used it as a conveniently provided excuse to avoid the fact that maybe it was him who would be wandering out in the forest alone.

"Oh shut up, that did not hurt you big baby" the shorter friend rolled her eyes.

"But mommyyyyy" he whined, tugging on her sleeve quite annoyingly, and soon enough Moonbin earned yet another identical slap, this time to the shoulder.

"SHUT UP. And I'm not into that Mommy-Daddy shit like you, now come oN" Y/N pulled him forward as she pretended to have a wall of confidence in front of her to guide her through an un-mapped area that she wasn't sure she'd make out alive.

Moonbin looked purely petrified to the point where he wouldn't and could not even part his lips to catch a breath, let alone a word of response to such a unholy accusation. Eyes still wide in terror, he found himself being dragged and treated not much different than like a body bag contained with a dead specimen by the girl in front of him. Nevertheless, he valued the time he spent beside her-- in this case, behind her (if you know what I mean). He himself has written in his own words, keep in mind this information is of much secrecy and Y/N has 0 knowledge of, that Moonbin keeps a photo book AND a journal all solely for their beautiful memories together. He believed that "keeping record" of each and every, and I mean literally, occurrence they experience with one another, would be the missing puzzle piece to wake her up; the way to let her know everything someday, so that her mindlessly refusing tendencies would be shattered. It was the only exception Moonbin would make to try and make Y/N come to grips with the fact the he was in love with her, and if possible, somehow convince her to return such feelings as well.

(In literal terms) after having been shook back into the real world, Moonbin had yet to see what Y/N had left his hand and bent down to tend for. Frowning slightly at the lack of warmth that he in seconds began to miss, he took a few shifting right steps to reveal Y/N's fingers now around a seemingly injured rabbit/bunny. Moonbin out of envy in his head decided to accuse the probable innocent eyes of which belonged to the small all-black creature of staring him down. Moonbin groaned, now slightly angered and annoyed that his chances that we're nearly being reached, had been crushed.

By a rabbit.

"He might have rabies" Moonbin mumbled, pushing his hands into his jacket pockets, as the weather presently had grown increasingly cold this winter, and miraculously, in seconds, snow began to fall.

"How dare you! Look at him! He's so adorable!" Y/N protested and instead had made the choice to defend the rabbit further by shoving his chubby body to Moonbin's face for a "better look", but it only made it harder to not yell "Shoo!" at the animal.

"Mhm.." he said under his breath, but he spoke loud enough because he in a way did want Y/N to be aware that he was missing being the center of her attention.

She looked at the bunny intently, continuing to baby it with her entire being it seemed, and Moonbin's angered had fallen to another resurrecting emotion; the state of being heartbroken. Moonbin, although he blinded himself to it, always pushed the thought of her possibly rejecting him; that is when he got the nerve to admit it. He always had this piece of his heart that makes him think that he's never going to be good enough for someone like her. Because he admired Y/N so much, and it is like this in literally all typical relationships, Moonbin had felt he had reserved the right to thinking he didn't deserve her. And that was just a singular obstacle that stood between him choosing the right words and happiness with someone he'd obsessed over. 

Y/N and Moonbin, supposedly, killed someone. Unintentionally, of course, as they we're born and raised to never become murders (we suspect), but the Homecoming Parade of 2017 left 3 things; 

•A tragic nightmare for the town to look back at

•Unforgettable and nearly-impossible-to-recover-from-type-of-scars left, both mentally and physically

•And 3 dead

Moonbin and Y/N, like every other time in Fall, walked downtown to watch the yearly event. Only 25 minuets or so into the parade, gunshots we're fired nearby. It grew nearer, and nearer, and nearer to where they had been. 

At the time, Y/N had been just in and out of a relationship with cliche king-ka, Lee Taeyong; lead of NCT. And although he was with "that" kind of crowd, he, was had never once done anyone terribly wrong, let alone bully. He was just a athletic, talented, Grade-A, nice guy. But authorities claim, one day, he went mad and started shooting. Info varies and gets twisted around too, but the majority of the public had decided on that being the resting case for the shoot out of 2017. Y/N was one of the "initial targets", according to a plot poster found in Tae's room only weeks after a case had set into place for this incident. She survived obviously, but only because Moonbin took it upon himself to use all of his strength to get the gun from his hand before Taeyong got the chance to pull the trigger on the only thing that mattered to him.

In the end, police announced Taeyong "backed out" because he couldn't stand seeing himself shooting a girl whom he'd told he loved them to, and shot himself instead to avoid the consequences that would come after. Said he wanted to dodge around prison time and gave up as a whole. But no, it was Moonbin who shot him. 

And it was all for Y/N.

~

boomingsystemuhuh 👌
binoftrashokay💕

Please read, I worked hard and I want people to see it XD if there are errors in spelling, comment on it please and I will make the fix immediately and cred you for the help on that part♡

-neoculttech127