Chapter 1

Sexton stood in the booth, grumbling.
"Fuck me." The solo was just too hard for him. He wouldn't admit it, but it was.
  "Can I just do it?" Moaned Vera, in her thick Swedish accent, rolling her eyes at the rhythm guitarist.
  "Just because you're lead doesn't mean I can't do a solo Vera!" He gripes, plucking at the strings once again.
  "And besides, I'm not having a teenage girl do it for me."
Sexton was the shit-catcher in the band, and was practically a magnet to insults. Which would seem quite strange if you'd met him. He was actually very handsome.
  He had thick brown hair reaching his shoulders, and muscles. (Normally cutting the sleeves off of shirts to cools them off.) Girls would line up after gigs just to see him.
  Vera rolled her eyes and leaned over to Izak, slipping into her native tongue.
  "Du tänka hon inte gör spela?"
You think he can't play?
Izak, the singer, nudged the girl.
  "Du vet hon gör..."
you know he does.
The two had a strong bond. But it was more of a frenamie relationship, since Vera was scouted young for her skills and taken away from her home in Sweden. She liked being in a band but reminded Izak almost daily that she hated speaking English.
  Vera, was taken away at age 11, and had now been living in America for 4 years. She was spunky and tough as nails, due to her father being a woodworker and her mother running an arena for those who dared to fight one another.
   She was beloved by all Slaughterhouse fans, being the youngest. ... and the best. She had platinum blonde hair and deep blue eyes.
  Izak had dyed black hair and brown eyes. He was covered in tattoos and when he talked sounded like he could never be in a metal band in a million years.
   They watched their band member fumble with the strings.
   "Guys I think we're gonna need to take a break Harry wants to talk to us." Interrupted their bassist,  Mason.
Everyone dropped what they were doing and followed him into the main area.
   "Alright. Our album is selling," Started Harry, a boring man with his orange hair always slicked back. He was their manager.
  "But we're not popular enough. We need to get into the spotlight. And some surveys were conducted..."
"Jag inte tycker detta."
I don't like this...
Muttered Vera. Harry glared and kept talking.
  "The fans that were assessed believe we should meet up with dethklok. What do you guys think?"

Lol. You like my ripoff? It's mostly to practice my Swedish anyway... it's slipping. 🙃