14 - WTF is happening

Colby pov

The kids, Brennen and i was watching Sam Collins new Youtube video then the door bell rang "i'll get it" Daniel said but he said no one was there just and envelop with mine and Brennen name on it so me and Brennen when into a different room just in case it was bad and so we open it and it was a letter saying "i hoping u have enjoyed the last year and a half without me but jusy giving you a heads up im coming back...but not just for you guys now for your kids too" Brennen and i looked at each other knowing who it's from the one and only Sam and what did he mean but "coming back" but most important he after the kids too and we need to keep the safe. "What are we going to do" i asked Brennen with a scared look on my face "well..i...we coul....i don't know Colby, im to scared to think." Brennen looking at the floor "we need to call the cops" i said with a looking saying they'll deal with it face. "Did you not read the very bottom" he asked "what?...what's at the bottom?" i asked and he handed it to me and it read "..and don't even try calling the cops cuz that mean your going to have 3 kids instead of 4..." i started to get tears in my eyes then we heared a big knock witch made both off us jump, so we ran so fast out to where the kids were but it looked like the was playing around and knocked something down. "Hey dad" said Kat "yeah wassup" Brennen replied (Brennen is Dad and Colby is Daddy)  "yesterday i meet a guy named Sam and he said he knew yall like...really close friends" Kat said scaring me and Brennen and we both looked at each other "If u ever see him again don't talk to him or look at him...you hear me?" i said toher as calm as possible "Yes Daddy...but why" she had to ask why didn't she "just do what i told you" i said not wanting to tell her then we hear a big knock at the door "I'll get it" said nick and when he got to the door "Who is it" i asked as i yelled but no reply "nick....NICK!!!" but again no reply he was no where to be found....

Hey guys ik it's been mouths but i been going through some stuff but im back😄 so imma keep on going with story hope yall are glad im back😂😄😃