Feast for One (Yuno x Charmy)

SPOILER: if you don't know of Finral's back story or some Black Bulls details, there's a slight mention of it, so pls read at your own risk!

"So, remind me again why we're helping you make such a big meal? Can't you just get your sheep cooks to help you or whatever?"

The short statured female just stared at her non-magic male teammate, shock clearly evident in her features.

"La?! And loose the genuine authenticity of making it yourself?" she pointed her finger accusingly, "What kind of fool do you take me for?!"

"Okay, okay," he held his hands before him in defence, "I get it... but why this much? You've never cared about it before, and it's just the other Black Bulls eating tonight. Oh, I guess a couple of those Crimson Lion and Golden Daw..."

"Ah! My apple pie!"

Asta watched as she scampered off, frantically throwing on a pair of near-by oven mitts to grab the now smoking treat from the oven. He still didn't fully understand why she was going through all this effort, or why she was making them go through it with her. But he knew better than to go against orders of the older members, sometimes things were just better left unsaid.

It was busy in the Black Bulls kitchen, not to mention crowed; how that little glutton managed to sneak through all the bustling bodies running about amazed both him and the flirtatious mage standing behind him.

"She must certainly want this dinner to go well, considering how much effort and detail she's putting into it all," Final's arm was resting on the younger member's shoulder, "if I didn't know any better I'd say it was because she liked one of those haughty Dawn members."

"Charmy likes someone? Who?" It was only a mere comment shared between the two males, but it seemed to catch the ears, and attention, of multiple other members of the infamous destruction guild.

"Oh, it must be that Klaus boy, I always see her sneaking around and stuttering every time he's around. Not to mention, he's a noble mage with quite a loaded arsenal," glancing over at her own fellow 'noble' guild mate, the drunkard winked, "if you know what I mean."

Flushed, and now bright red, the individual patrician retorted, "I-I have absolutel-ly no idea what you're talking about!"

"Easy there, I was only kidding. But seeing you all riled up is only making things more suspicious, you know."

"I know!" the noble huffed, and crossed her arms across her chest in a means to emphasize her distaste.

"Ahahaha! You're so cute, Noelle, I just can't help it sometimes!"

"L-let go, Vanes-ssa, I am n-ot!"

"It can't be glasses, he's hardly got the looks for that. If anything, I can only imagine it being that brute of a man; Alecdora. He may be too serious and impulsive for his own good, but he's well built and attractive, I'm sure Charmy would like that in a potential partner," Mereolona stated, rather matter-of-factly. Since her and a couple other Crimson Lions were helping prepare for the get-together, she had somehow wormed her way into the conversation.

"Sandman?" the hot-headed delinquent beside her exclaimed, "There's no way, he's such a bum that nobody would want to date him."

Luck, overhearing the new topic of conversation, swung down from the ceiling beams, "Then what of the vice captain, Larry or whatever they call him..?"

"...Langris." The spatial magic user breathed out.

"Oh, right... him..."

Silence hung around them all, an almost eerily sort of emptiness that lingers on you the more you attempt to rid of it. Grey, now transformed into her regular form to be of more assistance, glanced over at the others in the room, the same thoughts seemed to be swirling within their minds. None of them really liked the younger, yet more astute Vaude sibling, but none could refute his magical ability; not even his own older, kinder sibling. Sighing inwardly, she fiddled with her fingers, was it a poor choice to bring him up all of the sudden?