Part 1

My life was like any other person's life until I found out about dad being a southside serpent. My mom was always against me knowing, but the day dad died she couldn't hide my dad's life from me any longer. I walked over to the Whyte Wyrm to talk to my father's old friends and decided to join, but as a girl I had to do a stripper routine. I worked on it for a few days before performing it and earning my jacket. A few weeks went by and my mother found out about me joining so she decided to move to the northside of Riverdale. She said it was to distance herself from the memories of dad, but I know that she wanted me to become like one of the northside kids like I had been when I was little. 

I was 15 when we moved, mom took me out for a shopping trip and made me buy girly things for my room and clothing that were normal on this side of town. She even went as far to color my pink hair back to its natural color, platinum blonde. As we arrived at the new house I looked nothing like before and I started to blend in with the northsiders. After a few months I was the perfect girl, I was a river vixen and had straight A's, my mom was happier than ever. She worked at the hospital with people like her, caring and focused. We had a morning routine which contained of me getting ready while mom made pancakes, then we would eat together and then she drove me to school on her way to work. We were the perfect family and we never fought but that would soon change. I was 17 now and this day would change everything.

I walked down the corridor with my best friends, Natasha and Paisley. We had first period together and then I only had one more class with Natasha but none with Paisley. We had at least had lunch together. I was one of the more popular girls in the school, along with Cheryl and we are friends, but I am not that close with her as she can be a bit dramatic. But she is nice at heart, you just need to look closely to see past her first protective layers.

The day went along quietly like normal but by my fourth class of the day I noticed the teachers starting to look nervous, at first I didn't think much of it but then the message came, southside had closed down and the students in a certain area would be going to Riverdale high, hopefully they wouldn't remember me but it was always a possibility that one of them would.

After school Natasha's mom drove me home and I started digging trough my pink and purple closet, in a box with my dads name on it was the thing I was looking for, my jacket. It was nothing special, but it was a serpent jacket, my serpent jacket. I put it on and it still fits me, maybe a bit short in the arms but nothing noticeable. As I stood in the mirror staring at the old me combined with the new me as I heard my mom gasp quietly as she saw me. I said the one thing she didn't want to hear "they are coming to my school".

A/N

Hello! my name is Elsa and I am a big riverdale fan, but I wanted to do it with my own twist, I dont own any of the Riverdale caracters but some of the caracters are my own like Natasha, Paisley and of course Alyssa. I imagen Dove cameron as Alyssa but if you have any other ideas pls let me know. And also, English is not my first language so if i mess up somewhere pls let me know that too so I can fix it. 

Enjoy reading the upcoming chapters and I hope you have a good day/night, Bye!!