A Twist of Fate (Kasamatsu Yukio Fanfiction)

-Flashback-

''Hurry up Yukio-kun!''

''Wait up *pant* you're so fast *pant* Yuki'' 

Two children were running around the field. Joy was written on their faces despite running all afternoon. ''My my, aren't they full of energy.'' A woman said. The other adults laughed ''You can really see that they're enjoying each other's company'' A bearded man said. 

''Slowpoke'' The small girl stuck her tongue out at her friend.

''S-shut up!'' His face flushed.

The young girl suddenly trip. ''Oi'' Yukio quickly help the girl. ''Are you alright Yuki?'' His face full of concern.

The girl smiled at him ''Of course! That was nothing''

Yukio flicked Yuki's head ''Be more careful baka''

''Who're you calling baka huh?!''

''You who else? Baka'' The boy tease.

-Flashback end-

'Its been ten years since I was here. Its good to be back huh' A black-haired girl with big blue eyes thought. ''Kaijo High, isn't that the school where Yukio attends?'' The girl smiled to herself.

-Timeskip; outside the classroom-

''Class, we have a new student!'' The sensei announced. She faced me ''Nanase-san, come in''

'Well here it goes' The girl thought. As she walks toward the platform. All eyes were on her.

''Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Nanase Yuki desu, yoroshiku'' She introduced.

People started to gossip about the new student. ''Ok let's see...You can sit at the second row from the back alongside the window'' Sensei said. ''Hai''

-Timeskip; After School-

Yuki tapped a boy's shoulder ''Hai?'' he questioned. ''Ano I'm looking for the basketball club'' She asked. The boy points at his left. ''Arigatou''

Once she spotted the gym, she immediately run towards it. As soon as she opened the door, a tall guy said to her ''Gomene but no fangirls during practice.'' Yuki was confused ''Fangirls?'' The guy with the jersey #8 looks surprised ''Yeah, fangirls of Kise''

A blonde guy appeared infront of her ''Are you the new student? You're so cute ssu'' The guy attempted to hug her.

''Get the hell away from me, you creep'' Yuki hit his head.

The other members of the club chuckled at Kise's reaction. ''If you're not here for Kise then why are you here?'' They questioned.

''Oi! Kise, where the hell are you! I told you to pick up the basket balls right?!'' A guy with spiky black hair came out from the storage room.

''Yukio!'' Yuki hug the surprised guy. 'Captain knows a girl?!'' The members of the club look shocked.

''W-what are y-you doing here?'' Kasamatsu stuttered, while a shade of pink can be seen on his face. ''Baka I came here for you of course! Because Yukio can't be spelled without 'Yuki' ''Yuki grinned. Kasamatsu turned tomato red.

''Look at Captain's face. Pfftt hahaha'' the others laughed.

Kasamatsu cleared his throat. ''We're still practicing, just come back later.'' Yuki pouted ''Can't I just stay here? I won't cause any trouble'' she beg ''No''

Yuki looked at him one more time. But Kasamatsu turned away. She sigh ''Fine'' she mumbled.

The other players watch the retreating figure ''Captain, you shouldn't do that her'' ''Oi you shouldn't do that to a woman'' ''Stop her'' Kasamatsu sighed ''Fine''

''Oi Y-Yuki. You can watch, ok so stop s-sulking'' Kasamatsu grabs Yuki's hand to stop her from leaving. She looks at him ''Really?'' Kasamatsu nodded, he unconsciously reached out to pat Yuki's head. When he noticed what he was doing, he stop. ''Er c-come on then''

Yuki grinned. ''You're really cute when you blush Yukio-kun'' Kasamatsu turned bright red (again) ''S-stop saying embarrassing t-things!'' Yuki laughed ''Whatever you say tsuntsun!''

A/N: So how was it? I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm sorry also if Kasamatsu is ooc. Don't forget to vote if you liked it, and comment on how was it. Thank you \(^u^)/ and if there is someone who is willing to make a cover, I would really appreciate it.