Chapter 31

Peter's pov ~

"Ahhh!" We all screamed as we attacked the Jolly Roger. I could hear Wendy slightly laugh. I felt like a little kid again. I had no worries about this attack. The pirates were foolish and stupid. Not to metion, without a captain. 

We ran through the sea {which was only waist high, since the ship wasn't far from shore} and climbed aboard the Jolly Roger. I could hear the pirate's mixed reactions. Some were whispering plans of attack, some were screaming in fear and some just ran towards us, ready to start a fight. 

"Well, if isn't Pan and his little lost ones?" Mr Smee spoke with sight bitterness.

"Well, if isn't little old Smee? Still fighting a fight thats not his." I replied, coming closer to him. By this time, the fight already begun. Wendy and the others, all fought the other pirates. They were clearly out-numbered. There were about, twenty of us, and only ten of them. Daggers were being thrown every which way, but I quickly dodged. I could see that everyone picked a certain pirate to fight. I looked over at Wendy,  who was fighting some scrawny, old guy who had metal for teeth.

"You ready to die, Girly?"  He asked her.

"Don't" She gave him a upper punch in the gut.

"Call." She slashed her sword across his check.

"Me." She backed him up to the edge of the ship. She grabbed a dagger that was stuck to a wooden pole and held it up against his throat.

"Girly!" She pushed him over the edge, quickly defeating him. I shot her a proud smile, but mr Smee caught my attention and poked his sword to my throat.

"Look's like yo found yourself a girl." He stated with slurred words. He was so close to me, I could smell his alcoholic breath on me. He had been drinking. Taken to Hook's bad habits. I didn't show any emotion, but this was going to be his down fall.

"Looks like I have. Something pirates, like you, won't understand." I quickly knocked the dagger from his hands, making it fall to the ground. His eyes, blood shot, darted to the floor. He knelt down to pick it up, but I pulled my sword out from the loop of my pants, and used the sharp tip of the blade to draw blood from his neck.

"Now, I don't want to have to do this, Mr Smee. But I will." My sword itched closer to the edge of his neck.  He was wincing in pain. He wanted to surrender. I could see it in his body language. His drunken state would not let him fight .

"What do you want?" He spoke. It was barely a whisper.

"This ship. We're leaving and we need it as a means of transporation."

"Will we get it back?" He asked.

"Umm, no."

"Then I won't let you have it." He said, in a matter of fact, like voice.

"Then you leave me with no choice. Sorry, Smee." I gripped my hands onto the sword. and used all my power to cut his head off. He yelled in agonising pain as his head fell to the floor.

It was not a pretty sight. That was an understatement. I desposed of his body and let it drop into the belly of the crocodile. I sighed with relief. That was two pirates gone. Eight to go. 

"Stop!" I quickly turned around to see a crying Michael. He was in the hands of a pirate with a belly of a whale. 

"Leave him alone!" I growled and made my way to him. 

"Who cares? He's just a little boy." I looked at him with disgust.

"And what are you?" I took the dagger that was on the floor and plunged it into his hand. He let of go Michael and groaned in pain, clutching his hand. I helped Miachel up, as we shared a glance.

"I suggest you surrender your ship to us, unless you want more serious consequences." By this time, only five pirates were left. They all exchanged looks.

"Fine. But leave us alone." They all jumped off the ship and swam to shore.

"We did it! The Jolly Roger is ours!" I screamed in victory and we all held up our swords, proudly.

~~~~~

A/N: Hey Guys :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and didn't mind that it was a bit lengthy. Did anyone notice the 2003 Peter Pan reference? Leave a comment if you did! I think we have one chapter left. I'm not too sure though.

Thanks for reading!