In the mourning.

~ Elijah's pov ~

i woke up to a guitar playing, i opend my eyes to see katelyn on the end of our bed, wauw shes beautifull, she started to sing.

You escaped like a runaway train, Off the tracks and down again, And my heart's beating like a steam boat tugging, all your burdens, On my shoulders.

In the mourning I'll rise,

In the mourning I'll let you die,

In the mourning all my worries.

Now there's nothing but time that's wasted, And words that have no backbone, And now it seems like the whole world's waiting, Can you hear the echoes fading?

In the mourning I'll rise,

In the mourning I'll let you die,

In the mourning all my sorries.

And it takes all my strength not to dig you up, From the ground in which you lay, The biggest part of me, You were the greatest thing, And now you're just a memory.. To let go of.

In the mourning I'll rise,

In the mourning I'll let you die,

In the mourning all my sorries.

she ended with a huge sigh, 'that was beautifull Katelyn' i said sitting up 'Sorry elijah, i didnt mean to wake you' she said shaking her head 'its okay love, that song was amazing' i said to her and smiled softly'thanks' she giggeld'Come here' i said opening my arms, she crawled into my arms 'how did you sleep?' i asked her 'deep, what about you? im so sorry that i woke you' she said 'dont be, i loved it' i said and kissed the top of her head 'thanks' she said and kissed my cheek 'What are you up to today?' i asked her curious 'i just want to lay here, the whole day, with you' she said looking into my eyes, 'oh really?' i asked her smiling 'Yes im serious' she giggeld, i placed my hands on both sides of her beautifull face, 'hmm, and what are we supposed to do all day.. in bed?' i asked smirking 'i can think of a few things' she winked and sat on top of me, i watched her as she came closer 'we could always go to Camille?' i said smirking 'no, this is a way better plan' she said and kissed me, i didnt hasitate and kissed her back, my hands traveld down her back, her hands were in my face, i flipped us over, i kissed her neck, she moaned alittle, i ripped of her shirt and kissed her stomache, she grabbed my hair and crashed her lips onto mine again, i heard her phone ring 'Katelyn' i wisperd in her ear 'yes' she wisperd back, 'your phone' i said sitting up 'let me see, oh its Camille, gotta pick up, sorry Lijah' she said and kissed me one more time 'Hey camz, i dont know why? No ill call her, yea okay, bye' She looked at me seriously, 'Camille went by my moms house to check on her but shes not opening up, shes worried, she doesnt awsner her calls, or text, im gonna try to reach her, sorry Elijah for' 'no no, do not apologize for anything, your mother is important, call her, i'll get some clothing on and grab us a bloodbag, let me know if you hear anything okay?' i said standing up, she nodded and grabbed a dress and put it on, i grabbed my clothes and ran downstairs.

~ Katelyn's pov ~

'pick up, pick up, come one!' i screamed into my phone, why isnt she awnsering? i walked around the room, looking for shoes that fitted my dress, Elijah knocked on the door 'Still nothing?' 'No, im going over there to check if her stuff is still there, do you want to come with me?' 'But ofcourse, lets go, oh and here is your daily bloodbag, you need to feed' he said handing me the bloodbag, i smiled politly at him, and we walked out of the door, we got into the car and drove of.

We arrived at my mothers house, i got out and ran to the door, knocking on it, no awnser 'Where is she?' 'Lets get inside' Elijah said kicking in the door, we both walked around looking for some sign of life, 'Mom?'i shouted trought the house... no awnser, ii walked up the stairs to my mothers room, opening the door, nobody was there, i sat down on her bed and let out a sight, 'where are you?' i wonderd out loud, i looked around the room, on her dresser was a envelope, i stood up and looked at it 'for Katelyn' it read 'ELIJAH! FOUND SOMETHINIG' i screamed, in a flash elijah stood next to me, 'Read it' he said, sitting down, i sat down next to him, ii opend the envelope

'' Dear Katelyn,

By the time you read this, im already gone, no i did not kill myself, i chose to sign up for a rehab center in Mexico, i'm so sorry for everything i've put you trought the last 3 years. I've been a terrible mother, and i'm ashamed for my behaviour. I hope, one day, i can forgive me.

But untill that day comes, i need you to believe that I love you, with all of my heart, you are my daughter, my flesh and blood. And when you have your own famaly i want you to remember that you are nothing like me, You are a strong, loving, forgiving human being, with a good heart, You are beautifull, talented, and most of all, you already found the love of your life. I may not know Elijah that well, but i want to thank him for being who he is. He is a lucky man, to have you.

Katy, I am sorry about everything, and i love you with everything that i have,

Mom -

by the time i finished reading, i felt tears streaming down my face 'Katelyn, you know she's trying to change for you' Elijah said, and wrapped his arms around me 'i know, i know, but she shouldve said that she was going away, i didnt even had a chance to say goodbye' i said sad, 'she'll be back before you know it' he said and kissed my cheek 'I love you Lijah, thank you for everthing' 'You do not have to thank me for anything, this, what we have, is for ever, and thats a promise. I will always love you Katelyn' he said and kissed my cheek again.