Chapter 1: Digifest Kiss

[Troye's POV]

"One..." I said nervously trying not to blush too hard, you could already here all the screams from people in the crowd.

"Two..." This is it, this was my chance, I can't believe I'm actually about to kiss Tyler friggin Oakley.

I paused for a little over a second, I was sweating and I could literally hear my pulse bursting in my ears.

"Threeeeeeeeeee!" I planted a kiss straight onto Tyler's lips, it felt like fireworks and I had this warm feeling spread through my heart.

I was not expecting Tyler to kiss back, I was planning just to have a peck on the lips so I didn't look like I was desperate but it lasted like 5 seconds or something!! Tyler even kiss back, I don't know if tonight would be a good time for me to admit my feelings for him but, I guess I'll just see how I feel after this.

"Byeeeeeee!!" I squealed as I ran off the stage with Tyler slowly following behind, he was blushing, that makes the two of us. Oh no, when we go back stage what do I say, I was flustered and my face was red hot.

"Wow" Tyler said when we got into a quiet place backstage?

"What?" I said kind of concerned?

"Nothing" Giggled Tyler blushing with a smirk on his face.

"Tell me Tilly!!" I said and pushed him playfully.

"You're such a good kisser I wasn't expecting it to be that good" Tyler blushed

Wow oh my God Tyler said I was a good kisser, I hate to admit it but... that was my first ever kiss, I was worried about not knowing how to kiss but apparently I wasn't that bad. I was anxious because knowing Tyler he has kissed many, many, many boys, so he's had experience.

"Troye?" Tyler questioned.

Oh crap I got side tracked.

"Oh sorry I got carried away, so, want to go back to the hotel room?"

"Yeah sure why not!" Tyler said enthusiastically.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys I'm sorry if this chapter is short and not that well structured, I promise other's will be better it's just becuase it's the first chapter and I'm trying to get ideas. I am going to make another Tumblr and Twitter which you can follow me on :) I don't want to use my personal ones because people I know follow me on their :) Okay Dubai I'll update soon and make the next chapter better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~