epilogue.

He was stupid.

Felix Lee was an idiot. A moron. A vacuous fool.

A idiot, moron and vacuous fool in pure, deep love.

He didn't mean to fall. No, he didn't mean to fall for his recluse next door neighbour. Neither was he meant to love Changbin's personality, reminiscent of an intricate solar system - cloistered and withdrawn, somewhat supercilious to an extent. He didn't mean to love his misanthropic nature that once held no repentance, nor the coruscating planets of mercury and neptune burning in eyes when he talked about his evocative passions. No, he really didn't mean to fall for his vivacious nature, and he most certainly didn't mean to fall, fall and fall for his chilling dark galaxies of obsidian, an entryway to the scintillating stars and constellations that mapped out his ineffable mind.

Seo Changbin was the moon, the stars, his sky, his world.

He was simply the supporting character in his story. A vague memory, one to replay in his darkest days.

Felix sighed sadly. He glanced at the clock. 10:04.

His time had run out.

With one last wandering glance, Felix reread his rushed words. They were much, much more than just simple careless letters on paper to him but rather his heart, his everything.

Nevertheless, he held his head up. His coughing never ceased, becoming more feral.

It was really the end.

Maybe in another more fortunate lifetime, he and Seo Changbin could meet again. Perhaps they could be happier. Maybe they could have had their 'happy' ending.

Maybe, just maybe.

The stars scintillated, as if in agreement. The effulgent moon and the periwinkle sky loomed over like a stupendous canvas, outstretched and ineffably mesmerising.

This however, was no goodbye. It was merely the beginning.

[Dear Seo Binnie Binnie Changbinnie,

I hate you. Ha, I bet that's not something you expected to read.

But truly, I do hate you hyung. I hate your laugh. Why is it so cute? That's not fair. I hate your face when you're passionate about something, how you look so enamoured, so untouchable. Who allowed you to look so ensnaring and so beguiling? I hate how you try to act so tough, even though you held my hand so tightly and adorably when we watched that one horror film at the cinema - it wasn't even that scary! I'm still disappointed in you, you're meant to be the 'man' in this friendship.

Ah, friendship. No, no, I am not friendzoning you, so don't pout and don't have those adorable puppy dog eyes. I hate that too.

I'm sure you heard my confession. Now, I don't know if you feel the same way (you probably don't, and that's okay) but I'm sure I would've died with eternal regrets if I didn't say what I said.

Because yes, Seo Changbin. I love you.

I, Felix Lee, love you more than the sun loves the moon, two destined lovers who die for each other each night- wait, that's too dramatic. Just know that I love you, okay? So much. So, so much.

Thank you.

I can't say that enough.

Thank you for befriending me. Thank you for helping me find myself. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You better not forget me, yeah? Although, I'm pretty damn memorable, so it's unlikely that you will, if I do say so myself.

But promise me something. Seo Changbin, promise me that you won't hold yourself back. Promise me that you'll be happy. You deserve happiness, you deserve the world and more. You better not cry over me. Hey, you better not 'kay? Don't think of this as a goodbye. We'll meet again, like I promised - and I never break a promise.

I'm glad it was you I met that night I moved in.

I'm glad it was you I befriended.

I'm glad it was you I fell so deeply in love with.

For one last time, thank you. I love you I love you I love you.

See you later,

Your Felix Lee x]