What's so special about Henry

Your POV

You are really confused of what just happened Peter Pan just shouted at you. But was it really aimed at me you think. You start going back to the camp when you bump into the blonde women again. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean too goo" you start to walk away "wait you're the girl from earlier aren't you" she says and you start to panic. You don't say anything because your confused of what to say to her. She lets got of you and says "Wendy?".

Then someone shouts "Emma" behind her and she looks around and that is you chance to run so you did.

The person that called her sounded like you knew that voice from somewhere but you couldn't have done.

Ok but she is called Emma that Henry's mum. You walk back to the camp but its not there and Pan is waiting there. "Finally, y/n we have to go Emma and the other are moving closer and they can can't find him just yet." And he walks away. "wait are we walking together" you say hoping he would say yes. "no y/n I don't like you I just want to know that your safe" Pan says and you are very confused.

He is still in front of you but you can hardly see him.

You are very confused one minute he wants you in his tents and now he doesn't want anything to do with you.

Thank you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx