Chapter One

"The mystery of your rhythm is so feminine"

Emily's POV

I was cramming my blue backpack into my locker, with a sigh. As highly graded papers fluttered out of my messy hellhole, I looked to the left. Chasity was flying at me super speed. She tackled me to the ground, and I crashed onto her lap. Her hands were gripped on my sides hard and she wouldn't let me go. I yelled out at her but soon began to laugh with her. Mr. Smith never cared, he just laughed. I felt weird with her hands so tightly held on my hips, but hey, whatevs. She's not trying to be a weirdo, right?

Soon, first period started. I sat down in my desk, far from Chasity's. Looking up at Mr. Smith, I saw your ihim looking at Chasity. He talked to her about something.

Before long, while I worked on a sheet about my previous experiences with Millwood High, the first bell rang. "All eleventh and twelfth grade students, please come down to the auditorium for a meeting." Chastity grabbed my shoulders and yelled "Boo!" in my ear.

"Come with me to the girls bathroom." She whispered. So as we walked to the scummy ass bathroom, she clasped my soft hand. I suddenly jumped away from her and yelled, "I need better friends!" I ran out of the school and got hit by a bus. The end

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 20, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Tale Of Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें