Chapter 1 : New Day , New Life

" Will you stay with me ? Will you be mine forever ? Will you accept this relationship ? Will you ? "

Then, there was no answers for these questions. It was such ridiculous.
______________________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The morning sunlight shone through the curtains, then the beam of sunlight fell on my face. I slowly opened my eyes which I woke up from daydream, my hair all messed up. I rubbed my eyes softly before got up from lying on the bed, then I reached out my hand to grab my clock that placed on the cabinet, next to my bed. Ah, it was still early. I gently placed it on the cabinet again. I stretched my arms, trying to warm up my whole body. I grabbed a towel before went to the bathroom. I hung the towel on the hook, taking off my clothes as I threw it into the basket. I stepped in the shower cubicle, turning on the tap as the warm water sprayed on my body.

"So good..."

I murmured as I enjoyed this warm bathing. I could feel it , The warm of his embraces. It's really comfortable. Not too hot and not too cold, perfect temperature. Will I stay by his side again? Will I meet him again ?

Too many questions wildly running around my mind. My feelings. I couldn't erase these feelings of him. Why ? Why ? Arghhh ! I shook my head, trying to snap out of this daydreaming. I turned off the tap, sighing weakly. Is this some sort of games ? Testing my brain ? Damn. I decided not to take this situation seriously. Otherwise, I will risk myself for nothing.

I stepped out from the shower cubicle as I took the towel off the hook and wrapped it around my wrist tightly, not letting it fell off. I grabbed the doorknob and turned it around which I opened the door so I could step out from the bathroom. Then, I walked up to the cupboard as I opened it to get my clothes, I wore the uniform school instead. Suddenly, I heard a sound of knock against my bedroom's door, a familiar voice called out my name. A soft and sweetness within her voices. Definitely my mother, the one who knocked the door.

"Taehyung ! Breakfast is ready ! I hope you're getting ready, my dear."

There was no voices behind the door, silences. I knew she went down to the kitchen, maybe ? I sighed silently, grabbing my bag and swung it to place behind my back, stepping out from the bedroom. I went downstairs and walked up to the kitchen, to meet my mother who was there, preparing breakfast for me. I pulled the chair out slightly and sat on it, before taking a sandwich, biting it. Almost half. I chewed it and swallowed it, to pass down the throat. It was delicious ; I'm telling the truth. My mother's cooking is way better than others.

"Taehyung."

"Yes ?"

"You seem a bit.."

I immediately cut her sentence before she completes it,

"No ! I'm fine, mom. I probably feel a bit sleepy from the look of my face. But, I'm fine...I'm serious."

I forced myself to give her a soft smile plastered upon my lips, showing an innocent expression ; No worries. It's fine. Everything's fine. Except for my heart. Yes, my heart feels emptiness ;
I ate the whole sandwiches, none left on the plate. I stood up as I approached my mother and gave a warm hug to her. She did return the hug as she placed her palm behind my head and patted it softly. I smiled slightly, then broke the embrace between both of us.

"See you in evening, mom."

She nodded her head in understanding, I walked up to the front door as I bent down to put on my shoes, then I straightened my body after tied the shoelaces tightly, before I went outside. I saw a familiar looks of someone was standing in front of the gate, also wearing a uniform as mine. I immediately approached that person and greeted him with a wide smile upon my lips. How lovely to see my friend again !

"Jimin !"

He let a soft chuckle escaped from his lips, smiling back at me ; He's my classmate since we were at the highschool, our first time arriving there. He's really friendly indeed and also supportive. I really amazed at his popularity in school. Why ? His handsome face. But, Jimin didn't mind about his popularity, all he cares is about his friendships. He did tell me about this, before. Friendship is more important to me yet it has advantages to my life. It's really rare to find this type of student in this present time ;

"Hey, Taehyung. I didn't expect you would come out this early. If you weren't, I'd leave you here alone."

He teased me with a bit deep voice, sounded like...How to say this. Manly ? I laughed at his sentence, then responded him with simple answer.

"Nah. It's normal life."

"Yeah."

"Oh ! I almost forgot ! Where's Yoongi ? I haven't seen him, yet this morning."

"He will come to school. He's a bit late. So, shall we go?"

I gave the teenage a slight nod as a response to his question, before we began to move our steps, heading to the school.

This new life will be my new day. Please. At least, give me a second chance to forget about him. I don't want to recall the moments between us.

______________________________________

Greetings, readers. I hope you like this chapter. I know it's really short or kinda boring. But, hopefully you like it ! There will be more fun in the next chapter and so on ! Actually, I imagine this story like in anime version. So, I decided to use Japan's place. Sorry. I know they're Korean but it's fanfiction, right? So...Allow me to use Japanese words ヽ(´▽`)/

I really shipped VHope so much.

Please enjoy to read my story ( ^∇^)