16

"Ok....Ok....Well what do you want to know? Ask me anything i will answer"

Nathans POV-

One of my worst nightmares was reality.......Meredith doubting our marriage.

"Ok, Why did you come back to me after Megan."

"Meredith I thought we were past megan."

"Nathan you said that i could ask you anything and you would answer so answer that"

"i..i dont remember"

"That is such bullshit tell me"

"BECAUSE I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU"

"OK if you loved me so much why didnt you tell me about your brother."

"I didnt think it was necessary. I never thought he would come and see us."

"And when did you find out that he was coming"

"A week and a half ago"

"A week in a half ago?" She said get angrier

"I tried to tell you but everything was happening, you not being pregnant, maggie gettting in a car accident-"

"But see nathan I was ok with me not being pregnant disappointed and heartbroken yes but i accepted it and maggie is and was fine"

"Mer try to understand that i didnt know how"

"This is how...."Hey mer by the way i have a twin brother i forgot to mention even though were married."" 

"Look i didn't want to add that to the list of things not going well in your life"

"I cant do this now Nathan, Im going to bed."

"We promised each other to never go to bed angry"

"I'm not angry Nathan just disappointed very disappointed."

with that she went upstairs leaving me downstairs thinking about what I did? was my marriage over? or was it just getting started?

The next morning

I wake up to Zola screaming... I ran into her room.    

She was gone her window broken.....