Uninvited Guests

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Izac's voice shrilled on the other side of 01's communicator.

Aradia held by a growl and said, "There's a young girl with them, about their age. She looks to be the scientist's experiment, with the ears and a tail," She hated repeating herself and it made her scales rattle with annoyance when the communicator was silent.

"Get those two now..." his voice came through, dripping with so much anger, Aradia felt fear curl in her stomach. The thing went dead and she scowled.

"Thanks you explaining..." She muttered as the chest in 01's light went back to it's pulsing beat.

"He will explain in due time...or not at all. Orders are orders though," 01 watched the three through the rain, Aradia almost hearing the upgrades in his brain whirring. "We'll need help. The two of us stand no chance. Security measures are covering the place ranging from security bots to homing darts that could knockout an elephant," he growled softly and his metal claws dug up the dirt as he thought, "Do you have communication with the others?"

"Just Todd and Danny," Aradia responded, her scowl deepening at the thought of asking for backup. "We don't need them. We've gone though worse."

01 howled softly in amusement, his laugh making her fangs drip slightly, "We'd be caught before we reach the front door, we don't stand a chance. Call them." His tone made arguing useless, so Aradia pulled out her communicator begrudgingly and turned it on.

A clicking noise greeted her and she easily translated it to, "Need something?"

"Don't get prissy with me right now Todd, just get over here. Follow 01's beacon." She gestured to the German Shepard, who extended an antenna from his front paw and sent out a radio signal.

Todd's clicking responded, "Be there soon." She put the communicator away without responding and waited. No later than five minutes later, a familiar sight greeted the two of them.

A man turned into a monster came running over. He had an extra pair of arms sticking out of his torso, giving him the extra speed as he used them to propel himself across the ground. His face was nonexistent, the only thing present on it was a large mouth running down it. As he came skidding to a halt before them, his three fingered hands covered in mud, clicks came out of his throat once more in a scramble sentence, "Problem? What's up?" His clicking was a bit frantic and Aradia understood why. She only really called for backup when she was in deep deep trouble, so the others just expected the worst when she used the communicator.

"There's no danger...yet," Danny said as she floated up. The young girl was dead, a ghost from the other side brought here by a machine fueled by magic. That machine no longer existed. The thing exploding after draining the magic out of 5 elves, all of whom died in the process, and Izac has seen no need to build another one. He had gotten what he wanted. He had brought back one of his other creations, another young girl who he had given telepathic abilities to. Of course, Tafa, which stood for telepathic apparition field agent, wasn't too keen on being back here.

"What's up?" Danny asked, her black eyes weeping as she planted as intense stare on Aradia. Even thought the rain didn't effect her, the hand prints on her blue dress still bled black, a reminder of what had happened to her before she died. The bruise on her neck was evidence of how she was strangled.

"We have to get Subjects 30 and 42," Aradia explained, pointed out toward the house, "but there are a bunch of security measures that we can't trigger apparently."

"You need a ghost?" Danny asked and Todd screeched in protest. Even though he was made a monster, he still had the heart of a man.

"She can't go in there alone!" he hissed, his teeth gleaming.