Chapter 1 ~ Anime Dimension?

One day, a girl name Sarah was chatting with her 7 friends on Discord. A few minutes after during the call, they all got teleported to the anime dimension where they look like anime characters.
Sarah: W-What happen?
Annie: I don't know.
Arron: looks like all 8 of us got teleported here.
Meric: Hello, my name is Meric, I am here to help you. I know you guys are like wondering "how did we get teleported here?" I know all your names. Come here, I have something to give you all.
All 8 came to Meric.
Meric: show me your right hands.
All 8 showed Meric their right hand. Meric puts a bracelet on all of their right hands.
Sarah: What is this for?
Meri : Sarah, these bracelets connects you and your friends, in case of danger press the red button on your bracelet, it will alert the other friend. Only you 8 have the bracelet.
Annie: What danger?
Meric: All of you have been chosen to be the 8 heroes of the city.
Katelyn: How come Sarah has a different color bracelet than us?
Meric: Well Sarah here is the leader of the group.
Justin: Hold up! How do we get back to where we come from?
Meric: You will be back in a month if you choose to stay a month or more.
Meric: 1 month here will be 1 day in coma where you all come from.
All 8 looks at each other.
Meric: it's getting late, follow me to your penthouse you will be staying at.
All 8: PENTHOUSE??
Meric: Yup. Few minutes later Here is your penthouse, there is 1 double bedroom, 3  bedrooms with 2 beds.
All 8: okay.
Meric: Arron and Courtney you get the double bedroom. Koy and Sarah, Katelyn and Zane, Annie and Justin, Are the pairs for the rooms.
Sarah, Koy, Arron, Courtney, Katelyn, Zane, Justin: oh oh cover their ears
Annie: EEEK SHIPS~~
Meric: I will be here, if you guys need me, just yell out my name and I will be there.
All 8: okay heads to their rooms and pick their bed
Meric: teleports to their rooms and leave a bag of money on their bedside tables.