Mickey x oprhan! Child! Reader

This has a sad part in it so if you don't like people dying then you don't have to read this one

I was going to the circus with my mom, she was sick but said that I needed a break from stressing over her and worrying about her so we went to the circus. I was (10-13) years old, I had (h/l) (h/c) hair and wore (clothes). I was good at (signing/drawing/fixing things/dancing/etc) but never shown anyone.

We got our tickets and sat in the front. The little blue rabbits ran around doing there part, they all looked so cute. The show went on and it was amazing.

Time skip

After the show me and my mom went to go and get Mickeys autograph. When we got to where Mickey was I got really shy as I saw he had his back to us "hello mr Mickey" my mom said. Mickey jumped and looked over and smiled "oh you scared me heh heh, hello" he greeted "my daughter, (y/n) was wondering if they could get your autograph" she asked "of course I'll be glad to" he smiled as I grabbed my notebook and let him take it as he grabbed a pen, he then wrote his name onto the front page (the notebook is for drawing if your good at drawing and or for something else that I can't think of cause idk lol) "here you go (y/n" he said handing me the small notebook back "thank you"

After a little while we went to leave until my mom fell forward and was puking ink and tried to not scream in pain "oh no! Help!! Someone help!!!!"I called

(Mickey pov)

I was smiling as I watch them walk off. I went to go and check on my brother (I herd he was brother with Oswald sorry if I'm wrong lol) ozzy. He was down lately but then herd (y/n) screaming for help. I went to go see what happened when I saw her mom puking ink and falling over, I quickly called for a ambulance and ran over.

(Y/n) was shaking her/his mother crying "get up! Get up please!" I could hear the sirens coming closer and I went over to (y/n) and hugged her "it's going to be ok, don't cry"

Your pov

As I cried I herd someone coming but ignored it. I then felt someone hug me "it's going to be ok, don't cry" I then knew it was Mickey and I hugged him back trying to stop crying "I-I'm sc-scared" I sobbed "i know.." he rubbed my back as the people from the ambulance came and took my mom away to the hospital. I stopped crying but was still tearing up. Mickey broke from the hug "(y/n)? Do you have any other family members other then your mother?" He asked "n-no..." I said wiping my eyes

Mickey pov

After hearing that all I had running in my mind was that I had to be there for her like Boris but he and bendy along with Felix left. I felt bad and knew she would be alone "do you have any talents?" She looked up at me "um.... k-kind of...." she said "what type of talents?" "W-well... I can (talent that is like drawing singing mechanics etc but not like the best just good at it)" she said "cool. Now let's go check on your mother" I said standing up and holding my hand out to her, she took my hand and I pulled her up smiling to her.

Time skip

We got to the hospital. I was hoping her mom was alright, we got to the counter "hello mrs. we're here to check on her mom" I said gesturing to (y/n) "oh. Who is she" she asked "a lady who was recently brought here, she had ink illness" I said. She froze "oh.... she's... uh... I don't know how to say this but she passed when she got here" the lady said.

Your pov

My eyes widened "n-no.... no no no! She can't be dead! She promised to stay with me" I cried "hey (y/n)... I'm sorry that this happened.. do you have anywhere to go?" He asked, I shook my head still crying and tried to stop "well... why don't you come with me? You'll have a place to go, and a lot of friends" he smiled "o..... o-ok... thank you..." I said "of course"

Summary:you helped with the show, and played with the little kids (the 400 bunnys) and so on

Hope you liked it it