《Part 2》cancer guy × scropio female

Morning pov:
Scropio:  I got up and went for a bath.sigh*i woke up but still i feel the same as hollow as ever . I went to my room and changed clothes and went down to living room. I wore my shoes and went to school.

Cancer pov :  god what do i do I guess i yelled at her a lot but she deserves it she ignored my feelings for her so what i will do the same .hump!

Scropio : Aah I m still tierd from yesterday I don't know why father does this to me he even threatened me that if I have a boyfriend or something like that then he will kill him.i m happy that now cancer will not be involved.

Cancer: sees a girl walking not seeing the surroundings around her . Realizes it is scropio so hides and observes her .

Scropio: mumbling to herself* god for heaven's sake why can't I die early I don't like the suffering why do I have to live like this he always does this i wish only my real daddy were there for me right now he would do anything to keep me safe *(starts crying)*.

Cancer: wooh suffering and scropio and what real father and who does what to her? I don't get it! And most importantly I saw her crying which she never did in front of anyone. But whatever like I care hump!

(Random girl name) : scropiooo wait up

Scropio: oh hi *wipes the tears* (Random girl name) morning!

(Random girl name) : hey were you crying? 

Scropio:  no no I m not crying
*shows fake smile but so perfect that no one can notice*

Cancer: what but she was crying a min ago. And even lied to her friend that she was not crying!

Random girl name:  okay then but wanna come to the party this Saturday? 

Scropio: uh well I don't know I doubt that dad will let me come.

Random girl name: oh plz come it will be fun you never come to parties pllllzzzzz scropiooo

Scropio:  okay fine I will try *smiles*

Goes to school*

Time skip of the moring lectures

In lunch*

Random boy name : hi scropio can I sit next to you? 

Scropio: Yea sure

Random girl name: oh hi *
(random boy name) And scropio *sits next to them *

Random boy name: so coming to the party both of you? 

Random girl name: I sure am and scropio said that she will come too

Scropio: I said I will ask father okay

Random girl name: okay he will tell yes I m sure he is your dad for Pete sake

Scropio: I wonder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After lunch~

Random enemy girl name : cancer dear now even that bitch is not here why don't you come with me

Cancer:  umm sorry but will you move away I don't like it

Random enemy girl name : awww but I  love you cancer

Scropio: was walking near the hallway when heard a familiar voice. So I go and take a peek to look who it is .

Cancer: *sees scropio peeking at them so *( Random enemy girl name) Well you are telling truth I hate that bitch too and I love you so* starts making out with  the random enemy girl name  *

Scropio: sees them making out
Cries but wipes it and goes to the classroom.

Cancer: *in mind *wtf she just went like that she barely made a tear fall and cry and justlike what the  ( starts saying bad words and crusings)

Scropio: starts crying non-stop in  the empty class room
Waahhh why do everything that is bad happens with me
I only asked for happiness and and a good life was that too much ask godddd?why why do you do it why you are god don't you haveany mercy? Why are you so damn cruel to me why?
Ahhhhn wahh I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it
----------------
Okay guys I m going for work so when I m writing this chapter in half right now after that I will complete