17

i gave jimin a scheming smile when we saw daniel enter the changing rooms. i got out from my hiding place, jimin tagging along behind.

i tiptoed and tried to place the plastic bag at the top of the door, but it was too high. jimin gave an evil 'hahaha' before helping me.

following that, i poured water from my bottle all on the floor, right in front of the door. jimin added the final touch and placed a banana peel along with a small note at the corner of the hallway.

that should teach him a lesson.

the sound of toilet flushing could be heard and i scrambled to my feet, pulling jimin with me. we went back to our hiding place, near the lockers.

the door creaked open and the plastic bag of cold water splashed all over him. a string of words came out of his mouth and he looked down at his wet self. "WHAT ON HEAVENS?"

he squeezed the water out by grabbing his sleeves, but before he could finish, he slipped on the puddle of water that he didn't realise and fell with a thud.

i almost laughed out loud but jimin placed a hand over my mouth and i gripped it tightly, not wanting to expose ourselves.

he groaned and looked around, me and jimin quickly hiding back and sticking ourselves on the wall. jimin was leaning on me and i could feel his hot breath on my head. i almost laughed at how ticklish it was.

"truly the most unlucky day of my life," he muttered and got up to walk further away from us. just when he was turning around the corner to another hallway, his foot stepped on the banana peel.

no explanation was needed. just the sound of daniel cursing were making us crack up as i roared of laughter.

"i swear, ONE MORE TIME—" he stopped when he saw the light purple note laying peacefully beside the banana peel.

hope you've reflected on your actions!
please don't come and interfere jimin and us again, unless you want this to happen again.

have a great day!

a few hours after the incident, we saw daniel walk past us in the hallway. and sure enough, he rolled his eyes and walked away. i gave a big grin and high-fived jimin. he was finally leaving us alone.