•| Prologue |•

This chapter will be more of Yeri's surrounding, Just letting you know in  case you got confused and might thought that its a third person's view. well it actually is but its not.

---

Yeri has been in Dorm 97 since the day she stepped in college until now that she graduated.

never did she had a roommate, for four years or more, the almighty finally granted her worst nightmare.

Having a roommate means sharing the apartment that usually all yours rather yours, and having a roommate that is an opposite sex as you is an distraction for an author like Yeri.

Yes, Yeri is an author ever since she graduated college, she had publish 46 books to be exact, and all about it was people dramatic life, most of it was love stories.

She groan loudly as she removed her glasses and closed her laptop. rubbing her face roughly between her two palm as she remembered that she is having a roommate.

"this building has fifteen rooms for each floor, why should it be mine?" Yeri groan in annoyance.

She wanted to blame the founder of this building but she can't, this is a dorm for Petes's sake and its meant to have two person at one apartment.

Moving to another place and buying an apartment is still aside Yeri's mind. she doesn't want to leave this place not because she have stayed here for so long but because the rent was cheap as you dont expect, additional to this apartment, it doesn't even looked like a dorm.

Dorm is about sharing one room for two beds for two person, but this 'so called' dorm have two bedrooms instead. the shower and toilet is also separated. it was almost a house, but it was an apartment, its not as big as a house but not as small as an apartment.

Yeri's thoughts was full of images about her roommate to the point that she was staring at her laptops brand. Thinking that she wouldn't have as much privacy as she have when she's alone, yet, she wanted to have a roommate, but seventy five percent of her brain doesn't agree at the thought of her having a roommate.

A knock was heard from the door.

Panicked. Yeri almost jumped out of her seat, she picked up her laptop and ran towards her room. she doesn't know what to do.

Without thinking she went out and opened the door, seeing a tall, dark, handsome male that has a thin pink glossy lips that matches his pale skin.

Yeri would be lying if she said that his face doesn't affect her.

"Jeon Jungkook, 23, I was assigned here...this is room 97 right?" he asked unsurely.

Still stunned by his appearance and probably his existence, Yeri almost fainted, that would be exaggerated but its true. she never thought that a fictional character would come to life and greet her that she wasn't wearing anything to look pretty.

"Kim Yerim, Yeri, and Yes, you came at the right place. come in" she manage to say casually without shuttering. Saying those words hurt her throat, she was never friendly to anyone at their first meeting. shyness was always in Yeri's body when meeting new people, especially when the person is breathtaking rather life ender.

Yeri moved to give space for Jungkook to come in, thats when she notice boxes at her front door-- their front door. She groan and realizes that she shouldn't be accepting him just because he have good looks.

As Jungkook steps a foot inside, he went straight to the living room and was amazed at how everything was neatly arrange. Everything is so clean that he can almost see sparkles on the floor, that made him think.