15

15.| a few good men

"No, you can't just say you like Damon and just clam up like that, Cassie

"No, you can't just say you like Damon and just clam up like that, Cassie. I need more." Serena groaned as she swung at me but I quickly ducked.

"There's nothing more!" I grunted as I lifted up my leg and kicked her but she ducked climbing under me so I couldn't hit her.

"The fuck there isn't. I know you Cassie. I know that's not all you wanted to say. I know there more." Serena said and I as I stopped in my place.

Serena and I have been spending the entire morning training just Incase we need to, Anna got her mom out of the tombs and I have no idea what her mothers like, if her moms a crazy vampire that kills anything and everything in her path, so I'm training.

"I like him, Okay? I like him so God damn much without even trying. Do you think I want to like him? I don't, Okay? But I just do. When I found out that the seal was still up I wanted to kill Bonnie and her grams, like really kill them, but now Grams is dead. She's just gone and... everything's crazy now." I sighed and Serena sighed as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry." She said lowly

"Don't Be Sorry Just..." I told her as I walked closer to Her "think fast!" I threw my bow and arrows at her and she grabbed it and started shooting the arrows at me but I ducked down and rolled across the ground dodging all the arrows that were coming towards me and Serena groaned.

Its not that she was trying to hit me, i was making her do this to me, she didn't want to hurt me but I told her if she ever wanted to learn how to protect herself she would have to train with someone wasn't afraid of getting hurt and I wasn't, I mean not really.

•••

Elena and I sat on the porch as Elena wrote in her journal and I stared off into the distance

Elena and I sat on the porch as Elena wrote in her journal and I stared off into the distance. I feel frigging terrible for the way I acted before, the last thing Grams had heard from me was I was, me threatening her granddaughter, one of my best friends.

I threatened to kill Bonnie and now her grandmothers really dead, I can't believe I actually did that. No wonder Bonnie hasn't talked to me since the funeral, but I have no idea why she isn't talking to Elena.