12-The green arrow

It was a sad cold night, that night, I made an unforgettable decision. I left Barry sleeping and chased the red lightning alone. I've never hated someone that much, that man is going to pay for controlling our lives.

I stood in front of his house; I'll never call him Harisson Wells because I believe that the real Wells is much braver than this coward. The door opened revealing him.

"Oh, Tia Wh-" He stopped when I pointed at him with my gun.

"I'm not going to say it twice so you need to listen, elsewhere, you'll become the modern Van Gogh with one ear." I threatened as he nodded nervously. "I know that you have a strong bond with the reverse flash. You know him and you know where I can find him. That's why you need to come with me."

"Calm down Hestia Wells!" He shouted "I don't know what you're talking about"

"You'll know soon. After this bullet travels through your brain" I affirmed charging the gun. He smirked sarcastically. Abruptly, he stood up safe and sound. At that moment, I realized that facing him alone isn't the best idea a smart person can come up with.

That man has been doing this since ages. He studied every step carefully, with every slight detail and possibility. Somehow, watching him standing up from that wheelchair wasn't as surprising as what I saw earlier. We don't know who that man is and what he wants. On the other hand, he knows everything about us, every single move, every little detail because in a way or another that man made us.

"I've always told you you're a smart girl Tia" He affirmed. "But you know.. Thinking that you stand a chance against the reverse flash is kind of a stupid idea."

"Try me" I talked confidently.

"I will" He murmured as he grabbed my wrist and in a blink of an eye we were standing inside a warehouse.

"You-" I affirmed with a shocked tone.

"I am the reverse flash. Your guardian angel" He whispered.

"Where's Jarrod" I questioned.

"Um, sorry I can't tell you... Unless you agree to do me a small favor" He talked.

I laughed, that one was funny. I laughed hysterically this time. "A favor? You must be kidding me"

"NO, I'm totally serious." He said.

"And how can you be so sure?" I asked.

"Hestia, I am practically your father. I mean the body of your father. I watched you grow up silently. While Jarrod was trying to keep you away from me, I studied you and your little boyfriend Barry Allen."

"Why? What the hell are you trying to do? And first of all who are you?" I asked.

"Slow down, I was going to talk about myself anyway. Sit down please." He said pulling the chair for me.

"My name is Eobard Thawne I came from the 25th century. And I hate you and the scarlet speedster you're dating. It all started when I read about you in a small history book "The flash and Hestia Wells Allen and their heroic acts". Everybody admired you as the amazing historical figures you are. Honestly, I did admire you too, Flash was my Idol. I wanted to be him that's why I found a way to manipulate the speed force and become a speedster just like Barry Allen But I never found my Hestia. That's why I came back to this barbaric time: To take you with me so you become my Hestia. Your power is unbelievable, you're a speedster's best dream and worst nightmare. I thought everything will be okay, I only had to kidnap you and time travel to the future but Barry stopped me. I thought that the only way to fulfill my plan is to kill him. And you know the flash isn't an easy target. Thus, I went to the past to kill him when he was a weak child. He could save himself. However, he didn't save his mother. When I killed Nora Allen, I lost my speed. And the only way for me to get back and take you is your powers and Barry' speed."