2.

Hey! I'm back with an update.
Let's go ahead and get into the story!
🍀.
•••

Day Dreaming

Zay, Nina, and I walked up to the door of Club Phantom. We pulled out our ID's and were let into the club.

"Girl, it is packed in here!" Nina shouted over the music.

My anxiety was starting to run high. I was being reintroduced to this scene and it was a little over whelming.

Zay caught on and grabbed my hand, "Aye, you good?" I didn't respond, "You're good, we'll be with you all night, boo. Don't worry."

She gave my hand a light squeeze. I smiled in her way, and began to calm down.

Not even noticing that she had left, Nina came back with three drinks. A glass of Hennessy for all of us.

"Glad y'all still know how I get down." I chuckled and began sipping my drink.

We walked to a small table along the wall near VIP, and sat our drinks down on it. We were all in our own head space, just vibing to the music.

"This is my shit! Zay come dance with me please." Nina grabbed her hand.

"We'll be back, Noah."

They took of to the closest open spot and began throwing it back to the music. I chuckled slightly, pulling out my phone to record them.

Just as I was about record, I got a text message from Devon.

Ion wanna hear about you ho'ing, cause you'll know what imma do to you 🤬 - D. King 10:22PM

I sighed and put my phone down. I downed the rest of my drink, becoming frustrated. I felt a heavy tap on my shoulder and I jumped.

"My bad shawty, I ain' mean ta' scare ya'." This smooth, velvet-like voice made me turn around.

I glanced over his face, instantly remembering where it was from. It was the instagram guy. I guess I was staring because he waved his hand in front of my face.

"You alrigh'?" He questioned, but I couldn't help focusing on his accent.

"Y-Yes," I silently cursed myself for stuttering, "I'm good." I tucked the loose hair in my face behind my ear.

"I saw you walk in witcho' friends. I wanted to come ova' and introduce myself." He smirked.

Just as I was about to open my mouth, Zay and Nina waltzed over. They bother gave me a look, making me think about what Devon would do to me for even talking to this man.

"I'm sorry but we need you to back up." Zay stepped to him, backing him up.

"Yea', she's got a ma-. She's got someone at home." Nina co-signed for Zay.

I sighed and picked at my nails. I listened as they went back and forth. My anxiety started to run high again.

Just listening to them bicker was making me nauseous. I held on to my head and just as I was about to reach for Zay, I blacked out.

August Alsina

I stood there, stating ma' case to these broads. They was pushing ma' temper. I rolled my eyes at the red-headed chick.

"She doesn't wanna waste her time wit' some wannabe ass nigga. Just back the fuck up and-."

I stopped paying attention as I noticed shawty begin to drop to ha' knees. I pushed past them to break ha' fall.

I held onto and picked her up, as she laid knocked out in my arms.

"Fuck, we scared her." Ha' other friend sighed.

"We need to lay her down, sit her down." I cut my eyes at her.

She wants her unconscious friend ona' dirty ass floor?

I walked over to the velvet VIP ropes and the security opened it quickly. I made my way to my booth and laid her down, her feet ending up hitting my brother in crotch.

"Ah, fuck mane!" Travis yelled, "Fuck are you doin'?"

I picked up a few pieces of ice from the champagne bucket and rubbed it ova' ha' face.

"How you know what to do? And how'd you get a booth?" Red-head questioned me.

"You'on know who he is?!" Travis got loud and stood up.

The three of them got into each others faces and started to argue. Man, these girls just love to fight.

Seeing the color come back to shawty's face, I helped her sit up as her eyes opened up. Some small tears fell from ha' eyes.

Once she seen me, she started to apologize.

"I'm sorry, oh my god." She shook her head, "I'm soo embarrassed right now. I'm gonna go."

She stood up and bolted for the door. I followed behind ha', right on ha' tail. Reaching for ha' hand, she stopped.

"Aye, slow down love. You're alright." She looked down at ha' hand in mines and drew it back slowly.

"What do you want from me? Like why'd you come up to me?"

"'Cause I thought 'chu was cute. I wanna talk witchu'." I stuffed my hand in my pocket, fishin' out ma' phone.

"Hea'. Why don't 'chu give me ya' numba' and I'll call you sometime soon, aii'."

She reluctantly grabbed my phone and I watched as she typed in her stuff. She gave it back and started to head fa' the parkin' lot.

"What's ya' name, shawty?" I shouted after.

"It's Noah." She waved and turned back around, continuin' ta' walk off.

The Next Day • Noah Skye

I rolled over in bed, expecting to be met with Devon but instead I woke up to a empty bed. I sat up and looked around the room.

"He was just here.." I swung my feet of the bed and stood up, "Devon?!"

I called out for him, repeatedly, but still no response. I shrugged and walked into the bathroom to do my hygiene routine and get ready.

When I finished, I walked out and put on some black leggings and a red PINK sports bra with my red VANS.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I noticed a whole vase full of pink and white tulips. I wanted to be thankful for Devon's gift, but I was allergic to them.

I walked over, and quickly grabbed the little note in them:

'Yo Noah, Imma be outta town for a while. Could be three weeks, four weeks to a month and a half. Don't worry about what I'm doing Cause it ain't important. Enjoy ya tulips, I know they ya faves. — Daddy Dev'

I sighed and threw away the flowers and note. With Devon gone for God knows how long, I can finally start going out and seeing my girls and family.

Running back upstairs, I was ready to call Zay and Nina.

•••

Chapter 2 complete!
🍀.