Chapter 5: to be happy again

(A/N) hey guys sorry for not updating for a while but I swear to God that that writers block was the worst I've ever had so I hope that you enjoy the chapter and as always hit that star and follow me I get 650 reads and I'll do a face reveal)

*Pennywise's and polly' POV*

(a/n italic means that they are thinking to themselves)

Wow after all this time I finally get to see my him/her but I am so exited to get to give her/him the biggest hug ever.

*Polly's POV*

On my way to my brother and the moment I get to the old well house I saw a little girl and when I got to her something inside of me told me to scare her so the first thing that comes to my mind was to... turn in to my demon form aka clown with sharp teeth. " HEY LITTLE GIRL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ALL ALONE?"  The girl started to scream and I smelled something that I haven't smelled in a long time. KFC ( so yeah fear smells like KFC only because I love fried chicken)  then I had realized that the smell was coming from the girl so as quickly as I could I...

FUCKING ATE HER I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?  So anyways I ate the girl because my mind told me to man I must be really fucked up inside.

*Penny's POV*

"where is she?" y/n asked jumping up and down like a kid. then out of no where I see a dark skinned girl just waltz in like she owned the place  (AKA Polly oh and after eating the girl she transformed)

cliffhanger LOL well I hope you enjoyed the chapter and also I'm making new stories and updates so be sure to check those out and I'll see you in the next chapter byeeeeeeee ^-^  0-0 *-*