Best friends to cute couple XD

Those two weeks me and Shawn spent together we're just magical we became so close and I felt like I'd known him my whole life! He was just gorgeous and the fact I was best friends with SHAWN MENDES!
The day Shawn has to leave:
Shawn:" Monique , I'm so sorry I have to go really I am! I just wish I could stay here with you or bring you with me honestly I'm honing to miss you so much!"
Me:"it's ok Shawn you need to focus on your singing , that's more important! I'll miss you too but we can always text each other or FaceTime so we can still see each other!"
Shawn:" Yessss I'll make sure to everyday so I can see you beautiful"
Me:" Aweeee Shawn!"*you kiss him on the cheek and give him a long hug*
Shawn:" I better go and board my flight"*he kisses you passionately on the lips* bye!
Me:(Shawn sees a tear run down your cheek)bye! *He wiped the tear away with his thumb and then walks to his plane*
A few days pass by and I couldn't function right without him! I don't know how one human can have such an effect on me!
Monday comes along and I have to go to school!
*AT SCHOOL*
Me:" Some Bday this will be!god I miss him so fricking much" *eyes starts to well up with tears* "lets just get this day over with"
*all of my friends come running over*
Friends:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONIQUE! We love you! Enjoy your day"
Me:"Thanks guys"(yeah I need Shawn that's the only way I'll enjoy today)
*goes to class*
*Principal calls you over the intercom asking you to go outside to the garden near the gate of the school*
Me:what no—SHAWN!!!!!!!!! *runs up to Shawn, wraps legs around his waist hugging him tightly* OMG YOUR HERE! I missed you so much!!!
Shawn:"you hardly thought I was gonna miss your birthday now did you!"*He hands you your favorite type of flowers-Roses and tiger Lillie's* "I missed you too Monique!,I need you around!"
Me:"My Fav flowers omg how did you know?!?
Shawn:" Monique, I couldn't sleep without you,nor could I function without seeing your beautiful smile"*hands you and stunning neacklace* "Monique will you be my girlfriend?!?"
Me:*tears begin to fall* "y-yes ,Yes I will!" "I love you so much Shawn!"
Shawn:"I love you too Monique!" "I need you in my life!"
*just then you guys realize that everyone had just started to go off for lunch so EVERYONE was watching you two in awe* *everyone starts clapping*
*you and Shawn kiss so passionately*
Later that evening you and Shawn go to the cinema, get food and go play some games at the arcade
Me:"Thank you for such an amazing day babe"
Shawn:"No problem you deserved it" "I love you so much baby girl"
Me:*you stare up at Shawn's gorgeous hazel/green eyes and kiss him* "I love you more"
You guys drive back to your house and go upstairs watch some funny movies and you doze off in Shawn's arms - which made you feel so safe and calm! You feel like the luckiest girl in the whole entire world!!!!<3

Sorry this is so short but I'm kinda busy with studying for my exams in school! I'll write whenever I can XD
Be prepared for the next part it kinda skips ahead like a year or two but I'll try make it as interesting as possible <3
Ly guys<<33