the day

Kachans prov: 
"FUCK! Leave me alone!!! " I yell at my mom as she pulls off my sheets.  "Today's the reunion,  you should go and get ready! " I sit up realizing that today WAS the reunion!  I get up and kick my beloved mother out of my room. I sit on my bed and just stare at my closet and think what kind of clothes where excepted to this Sora thing.  'Should I show off or go with a casual look?' I looked though my clothes a decided to go with a black tee and pants. 

(Here the pic sorry I'm not going to crop it)

I walk out and noticed my mother staring me up in down in approval.  "Wow i guess you clean up good don't you?" She gave me a teasing grin. "What ever hag" She looks angry for a second but then sighs "what are you going to do? " I look up from my phone "I'm going to go over to kishmas and denkis house and then where gonna go to a party before the reunion." She gave me a disapproving look "what hag?! " "Don't be getting drunk I don't want the town thinking I raised a drunk! " I got up tired of the convention and walk towards the door and waved my hand to the hag "don't worry I won't ".

(Time skip)

I ring the door bell to kishmas house and gulp 'I haven't seen these to in years.  Heh I wonder if they matured.' I waited at the door as I heard stuff falling in the house and soon enough kishima opened the door.  I stared and him " Why the fuck are you naked? " He looked down and redened.  "I'm not all naked I have this sheet coving my-" I shoved passed him "whatever" I heard him close the door "wait his not--" I dropped my bag and freaked out as I saw fully naked denki!!!  "What the fuck man? " Kishma smiled "hey I try to warn you!" I ran out of the room hoping to forget there gay affairs. Then denki came out of the living room dressed,  "hey bro!  What's up? " All I could do is give him a glare " Did you forget that me and denki are married a ready?  Come on Bakugo you where my first man! " Kishma yelled entering the room.  I wait for the two guy man to get ready and depending on how long it took I thought they would come out in tuxs and hair done but.......

They came out casual

Ehh pretty short chapter but what else is new