Presents and Plane Rides - Chapter 48.

Hey guys!!!:D

It's actually Peyton this time! I'm currently in my beach house. Yeah. My wifi wasn't working at first and it still is off and on, so I'm hoping this works. I hope you enjoy and I'd like to let you all know that Courtney and I have big plans for the next chapters. I'm not giving away and secrets, though. So, yeah. ENJOY. :D

-----------------------------------

Cory's POV:

August 29th, 2012.

(A/N: Just so you guys know, I actually do share a birthday with Liam. This isn't just something cheesy to add to the story. Corrine depicts me almost to the exact point.)

The next morning I woke up to five boys jumping on the bed. "Corrine! Alexandria! It's time to get up!"

I heard Alex sit up and mumble some curses. I stayed in bed and threw a pillow over my head. "Cory!" A voice, which sounded like Niall's, whined. "It's your birthday! Come on!"

I shot up and smiled wide. I forgot that my birthday was today. They all dog piled onto the bed, hugging me. I laughed. "Guys, I can't breathe!"

They got off, muttering their apologies. I got off the bed and ran into the shower, stripping of my clothes and cleansing myself. After about 10 minutes, I got out, wrapping a towel around me and walking back into the bedroom.

I threw on the yoga shorts and Poison t-shirt I picked out last night and blow dried my hair. I straightened it after it was completely dry. I glanced at the clock on my phone. It was already 1 o'clock. Damn, I slept really late.

I walked into the kitchen and jumped on Liam. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN!" I shouted.

He laughed. "Thank you! Happy birthday to you too, twin!"

I smiled and sat in the middle of the floor. The guys had already separated Liam and I's presents into piles on the floor. I was majorly excited. Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Alex sat on the couch while Liam took his place next to his pile on the floor with me.

I picked up the first present my hands could grab and tore it open. It was a beautiful one piece with "Corrine" stitched above the breast. It was purple with a gorgeous flower design and the sides cut out. I squealed, covering my mouth immediately. Such a girl moment.

I opened the card that was attached to the wrapping paper that I hadn't noticed before. I tore it open and read it. "NIALL!" I screamed. "I love it! Thank you!"

He smiled wide. "You're welcome! I'm glad you like it!"

Harry smirked. "I can NOT wait to see you in that."

"I second that!" Zayn said as he raised his hand.

Louis nodded his head in agreement. Alex laughed and Liam shook his head. I flushed a bright pink, opening up another present. It was a cute little carrot hat with a little box tucked inside.

I laughed, placing the hat on my head free taking the box out. "Louis!"

He grinned. "Open the box!"

I took the lid off, revealing stunning diamond earrings. My mouth dropped open. They were beautiful.

I instantly put them in and beamed. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome!"

I opened the next one. A new curler, which I desperately needed. Mine hit the dust last night. Poor Leonard, he was so young. My new curler, which I decided to call Marvin, was new and more high-tech than Leonard.

I let another sequel escape. "IT'S SO SHINY!"

Alex laughed. "That's because Leonard was all rusty and covered in soot. By the way, what did you decide to name this one?"

"Marvin." I smiled. "Thank you, Zayn!"

He returned a smile. "You're welcome!"

I opened the next present. It was small and slim. I pulled the lid off the the box, my eyes setting on a diamond bracelet. I realized that it was a friendship bracelet. I glanced up at Alex, eyes wide. It was beautiful and matched my diamond earrings perfectly. Al motioned her hands as if to say "keep going." I opened the next box, revealing color books and crayons. I screamed. "OMIGOSH! NOW I WILL NEVER BE BORED AGAIN!"

Alex chuckled. "There's one more from me."

I opened the present that was next, assuming it was hers. I tore open the paper, uncovering a brand new IPad. "NU HUH!" I yelled, raising the box in the air.

She smiled. "You're welcome."

I was beyond happy. "Thank you!" I squeaked.

Liam, who was already done with his presents, took it from me. "I'll set it up for you."

"Guys, let's go get the cakes ready and leave Harry and Cory alone." Alex suggested as she stood.

I smiled gratefully at her as the boys followed her. I picked up the last two and stood up, walking over to the couch. I plopped down on Harry's lap, not hesitating to tear open the presents. I opened the smaller one first. It was another piece of jewelry, I could tell by the box. I snapped the lid up and gasped at what I saw. It was an indescribably beautiful diamond necklace from the Open Hearts Collection.

"It's beautiful." I breathed.

I felt his hot breath on my neck, sending chills down my spine. "Do you really like it?"

"I love it." I replied as he took the necklace from my hands. He wrapped it around my neck and clasped it. I opened the next one. It was a box that you would put clothes it. I peeled off the lid. Inside was a folded up hoodie with a dodgeball logo on the front and "Styles" on the back.

I looked at him questioningly. "When did you play dodgeball?"

"In high school, we had dodgeball tournaments and my team had these made." He explained.

I smiled, placing my lips on his. The kiss was soft and slow, just the way I liked them. I've been wanting a Styles hoodie for a while now and Al was the only one who knew, so she must've told him. I could feel Harry's lips turn up in a smile as we kissed.

When we pulled away, I slipped the hoodie on. It smelled like him. "Thank you." I said, pecking him once more.

"You're welcome, baby."

---------------------------

-Plane Ride-

I sat in the plane next to Harry, Alex next to Liam, Louis next to Niall, and Zayn next to Josh. (A/N: The guys sexy drummer, in other words.) I tugged on the sleeves of Harry's, well now my, sweatshirt. It was chilly in the plane.

Harry seemed to sense this, because he placed his arm around me and pulled me into him. "Go to sleep, Cory. I'll wake you up when we get there."

He didn't have to say anything more, because soon I was fast asleep.

-----------------------