Absolutely captivating

You had recently applied for U. A and had gotten accepted and you were now on a bus heading toward
U. A.
/*/*/ (Y/N) 'S POV /*/*/

"Oh man I'm so excited !" You think to yourself. You look out the window of the bus and you see U. A in the distance. Your nervous but with determination by your side you are reasured.
You run into U. A and run up the stairs in excitement buy you end up slipping and falling back. You expect to hit your head but.... the hit never comes.
"What happened?" You think you look up (because your like 4' 9 in this story) and find a boy with black curly hair looking into your e/c eyes.
You immediately get off the boy and bow. "I'm very sorry!" You apologize. "It's fine..." he replies
/*/*/Deku's Pov/*/*/

"Are u okay?" She asks. "I should be asking you that." I say, "umm... bye!" She says running off and up the stairs. "W-WAIT!". I shout. "Well she's gone" I think to myself. I walk to 1-A and as I open the classroom door I spot Uraka and Iida waving and I wave back but I don't spot that strange girl but to be honest I never really saw how she looked all I knew is that she had e/c eyes man those eyes were really captivating. I take a seat next to some girl and I feel like she's looking at me. So I look at her to see if she is looking at me and she is and... I see the same captivating e/c eyes. We stare at each other for so long I'm the first to turn away and I feel my face turn slightly red. How.... strange.
______________________________________

Message from AUTHOR!
Well hello there I'm the author of this intrigueing fanfiction (I don't know if it's intrigueing XD) and I don't know how well I wrote the 1st part and I am new to wattpad so I want to know how good I wrote it so let me know and if you have any Ideas say so and I shall take them into consideration.
AUTHOR~SENPAI.
OUT!