*update on the Winchester movie*

So as the title reads all I'm gonna say is that yesterday I went to see the Winchester movie and....

IM SO NOT DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!

It was actually really good!! It was very interesting, I was laughing at those who were actually scared (bf included 😂😂😂) but it wasn't as scary as it seems, at least not for me. Idk if it's cuz I actually don't scare easily (which is why I'm very critical of horror movies) but everything about it was so good and interesting as I mentioned. I actually recommend it to you guys, y'all should watch.

And since so many confused it with being in any way related to Supernatural at one point I actually yelled out "call in the Winchester brothers!!!" 😂😂😂 and screamed out Sammy as well a couple of times cuz it's fun 😂😂😂 I also ended up singing caring on my wayward son just for the fuck of it, mostly I was just messing with my bf so yeah 😂😂

But I was able to tell that some SPN fams were there cuz I've never seen ppl wearing flannel shirts all in one spot, so if those ppl went to see the movie still think that Sam and Dean were gonna show up, I'm so sorry for them cuz it obviously never came, and I did here some complain about.  But other than that overall it was a great movie, in my opinion of course.

So for those who want to see it but are afraid to do so, don't be movies now a days are very predictable, there are jumpscares obviously but there not that bad, again that's just me I'm weird. So if you do watch it I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I still hope to visit the real house one day before I'm gone, it's been on my to do list forever now so yeah.

(Mind you, I have no idea why I'm putting this here instead of my random book one, hehe oh well 😅)

Have a great day/evening/night (If I don't comeback later on) and I see you when I see you.

LOVE YA!!! 😘😘😘